What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What should happen to Inglis

What should happen

• Let him leave NRL (I am not a Souths Fan)

Votes: 53 45.7%
  • Let him leave NRL (I am a Souths fan)

Votes: 6 5.2%
  • Stay at Souths (not a Souths fan)

Votes: 26 22.4%
  • Stay at Souths (a Souths fan)

Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Go to Parramatta (not a parra fans)

Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Go to Parramatta (I am a Parra fan)

Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Make him go to Brisbane (not a bronco fan)

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Make him go to Brisbane (I am a Broncos fan)

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Go back to Melbourne

Votes: 6 5.2%

• Total voters

Matt23

Staff member
He can piss off, i'm sick of players holding the game to ransom.

Last edited:

kbw

Bench
I actually feel a bit sorry for the decent Souths fans and its a bit embarrassing and feel for the other players whose future is uncertain.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
tarred & feathered, then made to run down the main street of regents park..

rnb11

Juniors
I'm more than happy for him to be a Rabbitoh next year, as long as they stay under the cap by shedding a few players of course. The ignorance of Richardson saying no players will be released was extremely aggravating, now that they've been put in line I say good for them.

Anyone that wants Inglis gone from the game needs a boot up the clacka. How stupid.

Matt23

Staff member
Anyone that wants Inglis gone from the game needs a boot up the clacka. How stupid.
Why? He's a greedy fat merkin, that needs to lower his asking price, what he's asking for as an outside back is over the top.

hutch

First Grade
i dont care where he goes as long as its in rugby league. if the nrl let him go to another code they are f*cking kidding themselves. how many more leg ups do we want to give our competitors? he is possibly the best player on earth and he should be looked after accordingly.

Kilkenny

Coach
I think Greg Inglis to the Bunnies is good for game and good for the Bunnies.

Having said that the contract arrangements need to be fair and equitable and surely no current contracted Bunnies player should be placed at a disadvantage by the Bunnies signing Inglis.

Hopefully, the situation can be resolved in the best interests of all NRL clubs and players which is how it should be.

rnb11

Juniors
Why? He's a greedy fat merkin, that needs to lower his asking price, what he's asking for as an outside back is over the top.

I agree he isn't worth all the money and the drama, especially being a centre but he's still no doubt one of the game's finest and if Souths are the last hope of keeping him in the NRL then they have my support, as long as they do it right. You have to look at the bigger picture here, without Inglis QRL suffers, ARL suffers and indigenous rugby league will be losing another important ambassador. You may not like the guy but what he does for the game is irreplaceable and he deserves some sort of respect for that.

He did the wrong thing by Brisbane but what happened to him at Melbourne and what's happening now at the Souths is out of his control, it's obvious he just wants to sign a contract and start training but that genius CEO of theirs is continuing to make the situation worse. Hopefully they just release 2 or 3 players and sign Inglis up sooner than later so all this bullsh*t can stop and we can all move on.