What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What should happen to Inglis

What should happen

• Let him leave NRL (I am not a Souths Fan)

Votes: 53 45.7%
  • Let him leave NRL (I am a Souths fan)

Votes: 6 5.2%
  • Stay at Souths (not a Souths fan)

Votes: 26 22.4%
  • Stay at Souths (a Souths fan)

Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Go to Parramatta (not a parra fans)

Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Go to Parramatta (I am a Parra fan)

Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Make him go to Brisbane (not a bronco fan)

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Make him go to Brisbane (I am a Broncos fan)

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Go back to Melbourne

Votes: 6 5.2%

• Total voters

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
i'm a broncos fan but im hoping he can sort something out with rabbitohs, would be a shame if he left the game.

on a side note how come this website has so much rugby union advertising on it?

I assume you are referring to the large adds at the bottom of the page.

They are Google adds and we have no control over their content.

donkeywong

Juniors
fix this bullsh&* and let him go to souths!!why not it would be good for the distric and send gws into a decent of failure if its souths year .About time a player of the highest rank goes to some club other than the broncos or manly chooks !!Just fix the sh5T AND KEEP HIM HERE.MERRY XMAS:cool:

GB!

Juniors
shyte options....
what about sign with manly for $55K
or
just play for Qld & Aust!

badav

Bench
Couldn't care less where he ends up.

His used car salesman manager will no doubt make several media statements about how hard done by poor Greggy is but he had a deal ready to sign with the Broncos and still hasn't provided any reasonable explanation as to why he dicked around with it, and he and those who advise him have put himself squarely in this predicament.

Sir Biffo

Bench
If he wouldn't have punched his missus in the face he wouldn't have any of these legal bills which are such a big issue to him - no sympathy from me and I couldn't give a toss where he ends up.