What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What signing will be the biggest flop 2022

Biggest Flop

• Adam Reynolds

Votes: 8 7.1%
  • Kurt Capewell

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Josh Addo-Carr

• TPJ

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Matt Burton

• Nico Hynes

Votes: 11 9.8%
  • Dane Gagai

Votes: 9 8.0%
  • Chad Townsend

Votes: 32 28.6%
  • George Burgess

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • Moses MBye

Votes: 9 8.0%
  • Moses Suli

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • Shaun Johnson

• Jackson Hastings

• Tyrone Peachey

Votes: 3 2.7%

• Total voters

This Year?

Immortal
I suppose it depends on who comes with the big expectations. The 5 biggest transfers would be:

Reynolds, Hynes, Burton, JAC, Finnucane and I think most are a chance at turning into poor buys

Reynolds: Will likley do what he did well at Souths, kick well and control the team around the park. Has never been a play maker or ball runner, if Brisbane can set up systems that allow him to do they'll be fine. If they expect him to be a dominant play making half both parties are in for a rough three years

Hynes: Made his name as a fullback and has now been signed to be the 7 of a team that has beaten what, 1 top 8 side in 3 years? Big worry for mine

Burton: Has gone ok at 5/8 and good on him for backing himself at a lower team. Going to have very average 1/7/9 with him. Needs to show more then just a left foot step back inside because teams will wake up to that soon. I havent seen much to say he isnt Blake Austin Mk II. Definite concern

JAC: ON the field he'll be fine, my worry with him is what happens off it. Has openly said getting out of Sydney made him the player he is today. If you follow him on insta the guys has suddenly started acting like he's Connor McGregor off the field, never once saw him post like this at the Storm

Finnucane: Yeah he'll be a pro off the field but last year he looked like a bloke who had hit a wall. He was terrible in Origin and didnt make a dint in the Panthers pack in the Prelim. He wont be taking a hitup after Bromwich and NAS like he has for the last 5 years and is apparently going to play prop. This has James Tamou to the Tigers and James Graham to the Dragons written all over it.
I'm already triggered at how JAC will act after he scores a try against Saints (it's a given as the dogs will win a game against them). I just had a quick look at his instagram page and he comes across as a complete wanker. Reading the comments was equally as cringe.

kit66

Bench
I voted for JAC. He's not going to have as many opportunities playing on the flank at the Bulldogs. The structure of Storm was perfect for him as the halves created plenty of space for him to make use of his pace. He's not going to get that in a rebuilding Bulldogs team.

I think JAC and Dufty were made for each other, I can see those two causing teams a lot of grief.

The biggest flop this year will be the re-worked 6 again rules, penalties galore early on, ruining most games, most weekends for at least 6-8 weeks.

I think JAC and Dufty were made for each other, I can see those two causing teams a lot of grief.

The biggest flop this year will be the re-worked 6 again rules, penalties galore early on, ruining most games, most weekends for at least 6-8 weeks.

That second submission is the most prescient thing I’ve ever read on LU.

The game is almost unbearable as it is.

It’s going to be chaos.

Latest posts