What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What song is stuck in your head right now?

Heard this on “Great Lakes FM” in Taree... straight away stuck, and takes me back to the early (and best) days of the footy show..

Sterlo strutting around..

Yeh Yeh..

Yorrick Hunt

Juniors
George Thorogood & the Destroyers. I'll Change My Style.

Saw him play a couple of times back in the 80's. The first time would have been about 1983 at the Family Inn at Rydalmere.

Jim Rockford

Bench
George Thorogood & the Destroyers. I'll Change My Style.

Saw him play a couple of times back in the 80's. The first time would have been about 1983 at the Family Inn at Rydalmere.

Wow! I didn't know he played at the Family, that's not far from where I live. I saw him at the Hordern Pavilion in (I think) 1982. I was only a little tacker and I was surrounded by Bikers, but they were really cool to me all night.

crocodile

Bench
Squeeze - Cool for Cats

Heard it this morning and remembered how funny it was. Give the dog a bone. Took me 30 years to get that one.
Played it to next door's cat and it was definitely cooler.

Jim Rockford

Bench
Squeeze - Cool for Cats

Heard it this morning and remembered how funny it was. Give the dog a bone. Took me 30 years to get that one.
Played it to next door's cat and it was definitely cooler.
As a Sweeney fan I always loved this song for referencing the Sweeney - "The Sweeney"s doing 90 cos they got the word to go to get a gang of villains in a shed up at Heathrow"