What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Stadiums Will Be In The Game?

Brendon

Juniors
It said there would be over 50 diff stadiums....... I would hope that they include

Australia

ANZ Stadium, Brisbane
Aussie Stadium, Sydney
Canberra Stadium, Canberra
Sydney Showground, Sydney
Telstra Stadium, Sydney
Express Advocate Stadium, Gosford
EnergyAustralia Stadium, Newcastle
Brookvale Oval, Manly
Toyota Park, Cronulla
Redfern Oval, Sydney
Oki Jubilee Stadium, Kogarah
WIN Stadium, Wollongong
Suncorp Stadium, Brisbane
Leichhardt Oval, Balmain
Campbelltown Sports Ground, Sydney
Penrith Football Stadium, Penrith
Carrara Stadium, Gold Coast
Parramatta Stadium, Parramatta
Dairy Farmers Stadium, Townsville
WACA, Perth

New Zealand

Ericsson Stadium, Warriors
Jade Stadium, Christchurch
Westpac Trust Stadium, Wellington

England

McAlpine Stadium, Huddersfield
JJB Stadium, Wigan
KC Stadium, Hull
Griffin Park, London
Knowsley Road, St Helens
Headingley, Leeds
Odsal Stadium, Bradford
Belle Vue, Wakefield
Halton Stadium, Widnes
The Willows, Salford
Halliwell Jones Stadium, Warrington
The Colosseum, Leigh
Old Trafford, Manchester
City Of Manchester

France

Stade Albert Domec, Carcassonne

America

Franklin Field, Philadelphia

PARRA_FAN

Coach
I'd have Toulouse in there cause they played the test match there last year.

I dont think Redfern would be there. North Sydney Oval, SCG and Members Equity Stadium, Perth will be there. Remember its all the grounds this year that have got NRL matches.

Also Waikato Stadium, New Zealand.

And wouldnt it be great if they had stadiums apart from Australia, NZL and GB. If they did I'd like to see one in France, the one in USA and the Olympic Stadium in Russia. :D

Monkey

Juniors
The point would be its a legendary stadium and would be easy and cheap to get the rights for. as opposed to an international stadium

Hoggy

Bench
Olympic Park...you know, the ground where Dustin Cooper will be sitting on the bench this weekend...he moved teams to do the same thing, if he stayed he would be playing in the starting line up the whole season.

Irony is fantastic.

dG

Juniors
Just quielty, yeah...The Coffs Harbour INternational Stadium...

Coming from coffs that would be great, and then we can have a trail game there with the Dogs and the Raiders and then teh Dogs can stay at the Pacific Bay hotel (which will be all part of franchise mode) and they can committ little crimes that can throw the sport as a whole into disrepute and then eventually lose the competition....

Sounds fun guys??
;-)

Matt M

Juniors
Weasels Ripped My Flesh said:
Isn't McAlpine in Huddersfield called Graphalm Stadium or somthing now?

Yeah its the Galpharm Stadium now. Looks like a great stadium too.

Brendon

Juniors
Hoggy said:
Olympic Park...you know, the ground where Dustin Cooper will be sitting on the bench this weekend...he moved teams to do the same thing, if he stayed he would be playing in the starting line up the whole season.

Irony is fantastic.

2 tries mate, 2 tries.... He will be our starting winger replacing Hall

Nuke

Staff member
I'm guessing he's included it because the Western Reds played their home games here, and many people will re-create the Reds in the game (as I have done in the current game).

Personally, I would have MembersEquity Stadium instead. There will be 1 proper season NRL match there in a few weeks time (plus the Souths-Canterbury game in February), and about 2-3 games in 2006. Beyond that, I don't know. I DO know that the NRL and WARL are working together to establish a Perth team by 2008 (either a re-located Sydney team or a brand-spanking new team) - which would be played out of MembersEquity Stadium.

It makes sense to include this stadium in 'Rugby League 2' for those reasons.

Matt M

Juniors
He is referring to Super League in Australia I think, in which case he has the wrong logo.

Latest posts