What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What the fans can do to stop the rot.

hardbaby

Coach
It's the media that we need on board. Why is our club run like this? What happened? How does the CEO perform so badly but still keep his job? There is a very interesting article in there. Embarrassing to be sure but in the long run it would do us good to have the story come out. I'm really glad we have Smith running the game. He made the Tigers cash contingent in a board restructure. There was a reason for that and it applies to the Dragons as well.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I got to say the idea of packing jubilee and win, and a dice price banner at an empty homebush would be rather cool.

I had chris anderson coach once I feel for you.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
If the Tigers, Warriors, Sharks and Bronco's are smart they will let Saints smash then in the first 4 rounds and then Price will get a 3 year extension. Then there will be 15 clubs don't have to worry about wooden spoon for a few years.

gonz

Juniors
It's the media that we need on board. Why is our club run like this? What happened? How does the CEO perform so badly but still keep his job? There is a very interesting article in there. Embarrassing to be sure but in the long run it would do us good to have the story come out. I'm really glad we have Smith running the game. He made the Tigers cash contingent in a board restructure. There was a reason for that and it applies to the Dragons as well.

sadly doust doesnt even flinch at these questions he has zero care factor

Mr Red

First Grade
i think more organic growth is needed, topped up with decent sprinkle of Dragons Football....

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
Yeah but throwing a bottle at the coach is disrespectful, he's trying his best. That was one positive about their protest though, the media attention.

What if someone throws a bottle at his chin? It will be like a warning shot...you know it's not going to hit anything

drake

First Grade
Don't bank on St George, the Price is wrong.

Get the the sponsors onto Doust's back.

Redvpassion

Juniors
Hi All, long time reader of this forum, been supporting the dragons for a while and even got a tatt on my right bicep when we won the comp in 2010. I for one, have been asking myself, when are we as a fanatical group of supporters, going to ever stand up to these clowns that run the club on and off the field. Why are other teams that have no heritage or pride as strong and famous as the dragons, getting the better of us on and off the field. Like many on here, this "job for the boys" thing is our downfall. For 3 years when Bennett took over we would go to the games knowing we will win but have this little bet between us by how much the margin would be. Now we go to the games asking ourselves, are we going to score points or get smashed. I for one may speak for many when I say enough is enough. In other words, what the saying goes, "actions are louder than words". Maybe making those banners isn't such a bad idea. Am I in for making one?? Who says I haven't already. The more that gets made the quicker the message is recieved. RVP.

TruSaint

Referee
Hi All, long time reader of this forum, been supporting the dragons for a while and even got a tatt on my right bicep when we won the comp in 2010. I for one, have been asking myself, when are we as a fanatical group of supporters, going to ever stand up to these clowns that run the club on and off the field. Why are other teams that have no heritage or pride as strong and famous as the dragons, getting the better of us on and off the field. Like many on here, this "job for the boys" thing is our downfall. For 3 years when Bennett took over we would go to the games knowing we will win but have this little bet between us by how much the margin would be. Now we go to the games asking ourselves, are we going to score points or get smashed. I for one may speak for many when I say enough is enough. In other words, what the saying goes, "actions are louder than words". Maybe making those banners isn't such a bad idea. Am I in for making one?? Who says I haven't already. The more that gets made the quicker the message is recieved. RVP.

Welcome and love the passion you bring.
Many on this forum, without any credit or fame, and fighting the battle mate.
They know who they are, and yes many agree a massive upheaval is needed.
From the top it starts... and ends for me.
Nice first post.

tumbidragon

First Grade
Welcome to the forum mate! And don't worry. If we start the season off bog shit, then I don't think It'll take long until we see some "creative" signs on the hill, or ANZ (or wherever it is we play these days)... Hell, Ill even hoist one, and I'll wear my DAMN SUSPENDERS WHILE I DO IT :p

Redvpassion

Juniors
Welcome and love the passion you bring.
Many on this forum, without any credit or fame, and fighting the battle mate.
They know who they are, and yes many agree a massive upheaval is needed.
From the top it starts... and ends for me.
Nice first post.
Thanks Trusaint. Looking forward to bringing these clowns down together :)

TruSaint

Referee
Welcome to the forum mate! And don't worry. If we start the season off bog shit, then I don't think It'll take long until we see some "creative" signs on the hill, or ANZ (or wherever it is we play these days)... Hell, Ill even hoist one, and I'll wear my DAMN SUSPENDERS WHILE I DO IT :p

He's serious champ.
Those suspenders are now folklore.
Trust me....

TruSaint

Referee
Thanks Trusaint. Looking forward to bringing these clowns down together :)

Buddy, United we stand... divided we... u know what.
Changes are on the horizon my friend.
Enjoy your time on the forum, and speak your mind.
PS be careful of tumbi... lol
Tumbi, tell our friend why :D

Redvpassion

Juniors
Hahahaha mate I'll even consider dressing up like you. Anything That may work I'll consider. :)

Latest posts