What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What the hell are Manly doing?

CC_Eagle

First Grade
Hurriflatch said:
In reggies along with Michael Witt, Daniel Heckenberg, Nathan Hollingsworth, Kane Cleal, Jim Curtis and Jeff Robson

Enjoying all those ex-Eels now Manly??

Heckenberg has just come back from an injury sustained in round 14.

It would be stupid to rush him back into the NRL.

Hollingsworth,Cleal,Curtis and Robson are in PL..No sh*t, they weren't bought as first grade players. Every club needs its 2nd string nuffies to plug the holes.:roll:

Btw, you didn't mention Leuluai or Dunley did you?

lotti

Bench
And to top it off on Sunday we had a ref that was biased against us and therefor ignored the Both touch judges must be in position before the restart of play rule.

c_eagle

Juniors
Hurriflatch said:
In reggies along with Michael Witt, Daniel Heckenberg, Nathan Hollingsworth, Kane Cleal, Jim Curtis and Jeff Robson

Enjoying all those ex-Eels now Manly??
"Thanks again, Parra," Zorba 'oops' Peters

lotti

Bench
lol C, yeah thanks for the brilliant Goal Kicker that is Michael Witt he's barely missed one.

c_eagle

Juniors
lotti said:
lol C, yeah thanks for the brilliant Goal Kicker that is Michael Witt he's barely missed one.
Yeh, our Premier League team are pointing to the posts for penalties from all over the field.

lotti

Bench
I know, what is Dessie thinking putting Witt in the PL side our 1st grade one needs him more.

c_eagle

Juniors
lotti said:
I know, what is Dessie thinking putting Witt in the PL side our 1st grade one needs him more.
Because he's sh*t and we want to piss him off enough for him to accept a release.

lotti

Bench
you think he would, I know Monas will be happy to replace him next year and then if the rumours are true we can afford Lyon.

lotti

Bench
plus with him Orford, Monas, Bell, Beaver and BK Manly well lets just say I'd hate to be the other teams in the NRL next year.

Grantwhy

Juniors
lotti said:
And to top it off on Sunday we had a ref that was biased against us and therefor ignored the Both touch judges must be in position before the restart of play rule.

Biased against Manly? :-k

oh, that explains why the penalties were 6-1 in favour of Manly :p.

lotti

Bench
it's a known fact that Steve Clarke hates Manly. Yeah Manly had 6 penalties against them.

iggy plop

First Grade
Still, he is known as a home town harry. Din't watch Manly on the weekend so I'm not up to date with the happenings there.

He was shocking the previous week in favour of the Dogs against Brisbane.

wittyfan

Referee
Oh dear. Harris at 5/8th is one huge slap in the face for Witty.

Plus Harris up against Lockyer is a mis-match of gigantic proportions.

skeepe

Immortal
lotti said:
it's a known fact that Steve Clarke hates Manly. Yeah Manly had 6 penalties against them.

Oh dear. Are you this stupid all the time?

lotti said:
plus with him Orford, Monas, Bell, Beaver and BK Manly well lets just say I'd hate to be the other teams in the NRL next year.

Oh it appears that you are.

Just so you know next time you go off half-cocked, the penalty count was 6-1 IN FAVOUR of Manly. That means that Clark favoured your team when, in my eyes, Manly were the far dirtier team on the day.