What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What the Round 25 Magpies REtro jersey will look like

Jux

Juniors
magpiemax said:
Gobbso said:
Hmm, i was hoping the old Magpie logo would appear on the sleeves. Obviously not #-o I'm not a fan of the new design. Still great looking jersey. I can only hope that the Magpies football club get rid of their current strip and return to the ol' Black and White 'V'
That was exactly the first thing i thought too regarding the logo. :shock:
Mate I'm not surprised those dumb arses don't even know how to run a chook raffle. :roll:
What did you expect???? :idea:
There nothing like the 80's logo like the one in my Sig. :D

Spot on Maxy boy. I was going to get one each for my wife and kids but not now. Sh1t, that new emblem looks nothing like a fricken magpie. It looks like something I should be "zieg heiling" too with out-stretched arm !!

Hell, even the current Wests Ashfield logo would be more appropriate (albeit slightly gay) !!

magpiemax

Juniors
Jux said:
magpiemax said:
Gobbso said:
Hmm, i was hoping the old Magpie logo would appear on the sleeves. Obviously not #-o I'm not a fan of the new design. Still great looking jersey. I can only hope that the Magpies football club get rid of their current strip and return to the ol' Black and White 'V'
That was exactly the first thing i thought too regarding the logo. :shock:
Mate I'm not surprised those dumb arses don't even know how to run a chook raffle. :roll:
What did you expect???? :idea:
There nothing like the 80's logo like the one in my Sig. :D

Spot on Maxy boy. I was going to get one each for my wife and kids but not now. Sh1t, that new emblem looks nothing like a fricken magpie.
:lol: Yeah... although i'm sure Yappy will buy the jersey as he uses the new style logo in his Signature when posting,he must like it more than the original. ;-)

Gobbso

Juniors
It's crap. What's wrong with tradition? Western Suburbs should be marketing their Tradition for christ sake. In this day and age where tradition is a rarity in the game, the Magpies should revert back to past. Heck, the retro Victa jerseys are a great example. Note to Western Suburbs, follow Balmain's lead and get back to your roots.

Davester

Juniors
steven_tiger said:
i reckon we'll beat the cowboys in this game... the old maggies jersey, crunch game, skando and hodgo all guns blazing... cant wait!

According to the League's Unlimited's Guru...he predicts we will only beat the cowboys. I hope he's wrong, I hope we win 2 games out of our 3 remaining [-o<