What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What time is everyone getting to the game??

Ron Jeremy

Coach
I reckon i'll head there about 3pm, i swear as winters approaching im in desperate need for a mad arse tan heading into winter, and as i work 5 days a week i don't get a chance to get some rays.

So i'll be there early to cheer the boys on & to get myself a tan :lol:

In all honesty, it's a massive game for us.....to win 3 in a row after our terrible start against C@#$%^&*ry would be great & a great tonic for the year ahead.

No matter what anyone say's..our last two wins have been against quality teams!.

Brisbane where only missing really Berrigan & Carlaw ( I don't rate Meyers) & while Newcastle had Johns on the field Parra where really fired up.....leading 14-0 at one stage, it wasn't untill Johns wen't off that they really fired up & played above themselves....even though their try's where some of the soffest i have ever witnessed.

Canberra are very close to full strength & at home, to win would shut up all the doubters....esspically Hadley.

We need alot of support there, just like when Parra played Brisbane the amount of Parra supporters present was just amazing & it would have lifted the boy's....we need to have the same affect here.

So i hope as many of you guy's & gal's can make it....we need to make Bruce stadium a home away from home.

Should we all sit at the scoreboard hill behind the post??....i reckon this is the go!

Hurriflatch

Referee
Going to try and get there for the Flegg game which is at about 2pm but with my sh**box car may have to leave a 4am to do that

Ron Jeremy

Coach
LOL my car's the same.......lucky im living just outside Goulburn now so the travel won't be much..probably 50 minutes to get there taking it easy.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Jic take a sicky!!....tell your boss you will make up for it, or just say your dog died or something :lol:

BTW

Parra Matt...about $45....it cost me about 30 to head to Parra and back...so $45 worst case scenario.

Latest posts