What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What to do with Packer & Reynolds in 2021?

Vozzy

Juniors
Brett Hodgson may now go down is Wests Tigers greatest ever buy. Played way above his weight, broke records to get us a premiership. Now he is taking one for the team aswell as helping a guy like Reynolds out who deserves from a personal point of view a chance to play footy.

Unlike Packer, Reynolds never got the propper opportunity due to injuries and hard times in his personal life. I hope he has a successful end to his career. He can be a bit of a dickhead on the field but seems ok off the field. He always tried. Packer though puts half hearted efforts and only looks tough.

Brett Hodgson may now go down is Wests Tigers greatest ever buy. Played way above his weight, broke records to get us a premiership. Now he is taking one for the team aswell as helping a guy like Reynolds out who deserves from a personal point of view a chance to play footy.

Unlike Packer, Reynolds never got the propper opportunity due to injuries and hard times in his personal life. I hope he has a successful end to his career. He can be a bit of a dickhead on the field but seems ok off the field. He always tried. Packer though puts half hearted efforts and only looks tough.

We just have to get clauses into players contracts that allow for a reasonable deduction if there is a player injury, other unforeseen event and/or the player hits dickhead world.

That would free up cap space.

The players are on big dollars compared to us filth and I don’t see why we should take all the risk.

Renno had a go, tried to play, but he should be trading in his near new Merc for a jeep.

A lot of Australians, if we don’t perform at work, we are roadkill.

The hoops article said Renno tried hard to get Benji to come and play in the uk. That would have been a good outcome.

22 games in 3 years for Josh, this is a big dead weight off our shoulders courtesy of Ivan the f**king terrible. The smug choking, ref abusing, seemingly over proud “ didn’t make a mistake in the gf”

Tell that to smug fans Ivan.

And young Naden anyway, caught with metabolites of cocaine in his system, a mind screwing nerve agent and performance enhancer. Wtf is going on yonder smug world, where nobody picks it up or doesn’t bring it to notice, to help him?

Back to Josh:

As to his personal issues, he was filmed and then wrongly charged. No player or any citizen should be subjected to that kind of state sanctioned terror and I f**king salute him for standing up for himself.

Wish him well, he’s no creep, but we gotta tighten these clauses for players on the slide.

Last edited:
We could, but don’t think anyone would sign?:joy:

All the clubs should be onto it!

DE95B48D-40D2-4537-9A6E-FF9ACD7D3883.jpeg
Pictured is Adam Hartigan, footy manager ( head of recruitment) we dragged over from the roosters to sort the mess out.

One of the most powerful people at the Tigers, at a fundamental level, we basically live or die by his decisions.

Don’t let his disarming smile and handsome looks fool you.

Our war chest is filling up with gold.

It would be amazing job. A lot of sleepless nights.

As it happens, he already knows which players we need. They keep a list. But of course, anything can happen and almost any player can hop into the market at any time. Thus flexibility is a key.

So it’s a time critical position, relentless high pressure. Only hard people with a fair amount of bastard in them need apply!

They need to be well paid and surrounded by good support staff.

Our bloke gets by. Very intriguing and mysterious “ dark lord” of the club!

And it’s not well known, but he is probably one of three people who Madge reports to, not the other way around.

Last edited:

BrotherJim05

Bench
Reynolds to ESL - three words (kind of) we have been wanting to hear for a long time. Reynolds has gone through some shit over the past 3 years - injuries, crazy ex missus, court cases, fake pregnancies...the bloke really couldn't catch a break could he.

I think this will do him a world of good. Living in another country when your young is a legit life changing experience. Getting away from all the mess in Australia he will come out of it a new man.

I genuinely hope he kills it over there

Reynolds to ESL - three words (kind of) we have been wanting to hear for a long time. Reynolds has gone through some shit over the past 3 years - injuries, crazy ex missus, court cases, fake pregnancies...the bloke really couldn't catch a break could he.

I think this will do him a world of good. Living in another country when your young is a legit life changing experience. Getting away from all the mess in Australia he will come out of it a new man.

I genuinely hope he kills it over there

The experience will be character building and he should suck up a lot of history and philosophy whilst he’s there. Perhaps do some courses. He could ship his merc over as well and not have to fiddle with the steering.

It’s strange to think that on the other side of the world, people are delighting in all the things we are about the game. Ref decisions, flick passes, recruitment, scandals too I guess.

Same thoughts under different stars!

Then he will have the pleasure of coming home and bring back good things we can use here to improve the country.

Hopefully, if he’s single, he can find a nice friend over there to bring back.

Tigerm

First Grade
The experience will be character building and he should suck up a lot of history and philosophy whilst he’s there. Perhaps do some courses. He could ship his merc over as well and not have to fiddle with the steering.

It’s strange to think that on the other side of the world, people are delighting in all the things we are about the game. Ref decisions, flick passes, recruitment, scandals too I guess.

Same thoughts under different stars!

Then he will have the pleasure of coming home and bring back good things we can use here to improve the country.

Hopefully, if he’s single, he can find a nice friend over there to bring back.
Wow, do you write this stuff off the cuff, or think about it for a while:joy::grin::innocent:

The Rosco

Bench
After a series of juicy bongs...
Great minds, stryker . . . . . I was just connecting some dots myself.
Silverdale . . .
lots of wide open backyard space . . .
enough space for a "garden patch" . . .
enough space for a shed . . .
The dead give-away was his line " same thoughts under different stars"
Here's how that plays out between the Silverdale Phantom and the Orangeville Excelsior . . ." Hey phantom, do you think you see the same stars at night in England ?"
" . . . I don't know. Pass me back the bong"
I jest phantom. Don't get upset mate . . .;)

Last edited:

Tiger05

First Grade
After a series of juicy bongs...

Just to let you guys know my drug of choice is pot. I vaporize. It's now classy. Unfortunately we are so f**ken backward it's not legal in Australia,

I can get pissed and out of control legally though.

I'm nearly 50 and my life long goal of being a stoner is now being realized.

I'm a lucky merkin.

Latest posts