What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What was the crowd for game 2?

carlnz

Bench
i was there and it look a hell of a lot more than the Warriors last home game which was 17,000. So at a guess im saying 20-22,000.

HANG YOUR HEADS IN SHAME SYDNEY!

carlnz

Bench
steaming stormer said:
didn't Sydney still get more Carlnz???

Sydney = 4m population
Auckland = 1m population

And Sydney gets 6-8,000 more people........

Hmmmmm yeah

Copa

Bench
It looked larger than many of the Warriors games.. also looked larger than last years tri-nation match in NZ.

bartman

Immortal
:lol: Yes, just checked and they reported 40,000 for Sydney. *Mental note, don't trust ESL site as a source for crowd figures*

You'd think an official site wouldn't make stuff up... maybe there's some job vacancies there at the moment?

innsaneink

Referee
carlnz said:
Sydney = 4m population
Auckland = 1m population

And Sydney gets 6-8,000 more people........

Hmmmmm yeah

Sydney on a Saturday nite = 43,000 other things to do.

Auckland on a Friday nite = footy and phar call.

ali

Bench
Maybe the Super league are finally learning a thing or 2 from the English Rugby Union.

OVP

Coach
innsaneink said:
Sydney on a Saturday nite = 43,000 other things to do.

Auckland on a Friday nite = footy and phar call.

Then how come us Roosters cant use that excuse ? LEts face it ... the Eastern Suburbs is where EVERYTHING happens every single day. As a matter of fact, when i was in my 20's i count myself lucky to survive my social life ... there was a party every day !! But you westies wouldnt know about that would you ? Hence the jealousy ;-)