What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What will be in the menu for grand final?

Fangs

Coach
I want an authentic game day experience: lukewarm meat pie, undersalted box of chips and a delicious can of mid-strength beer. I'm going to piss on my own bathroom floor so I can even smell game day.

And after the game I'll buy some crap Snoop Dog is selling on Menulog.

maple_69

Bench
Probably knock up some pizzas and Tooheys New first and foremost. Probably a few IPAs & bits of Aldi cheese smattered in there.

Last week we rigged up a plasma via generator in a park with some mates and fired up the Weber between our game and the AFL granny.

soc123_au

Staff member
As title says. How will you spend grand final day as far as drinks and food?
I think I'll make up a cheese platter with dried meats a few beers and prawns with some party pies and sausage rolls for dinner.
I'll go something similar to this I think. I'll sub out the beers for JD though. I'll go to the seafood shop in the plaza sunday morning to see what looks good and then decide if the seafood component is a bit more substantial than prawns. A nice cheese and meat platter is mandatory.

It's such a shame lockdown is still going. Last year I smoked a pork shoulder for 24 hours along with some ribs and wings. It would be nice to have a crowd at home again this year.

Iamback

Coach
I'll go something similar to this I think. I'll sub out the beers for JD though. I'll go to the seafood shop in the plaza sunday morning to see what looks good and then decide if the seafood component is a bit more substantial than prawns. A nice cheese and meat platter is mandatory.

It's such a shame lockdown is still going. Last year I smoked a pork shoulder for 24 hours along with some ribs and wings. It would be nice to have a crowd at home again this year.

Watch it be a nice day too. Unlike the BS last year sitting in the pissing rain on a rooftop Bar. I should of taken that as a sign.

I live backing on to a reserve. I am going to take my back fence down and get a projector and have a 'picnic'

GongPanther

Referee
I want an authentic game day experience: lukewarm meat pie, undersalted box of chips and a delicious can of mid-strength beer. I'm going to piss on my own bathroom floor so I can even smell game day.

And after the game I'll buy some crap Snoop Dog is selling on Menulog.
Not real food, just like the bloke who impersonates Dog.

maple_69

Bench
Massive bummer that by the time the game kicks off NSW will be at around 67% double vaccinated. So close to being able to have even a small gathering to share the game with.

Game starts at 930 UK time, so it will be bacon and egg rolls with bubbles before the game, and then into beer and snacks during…

Last edited:

Latest posts