What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What will be the biggest crowd in RD1

Goddo

Bench
Wow go the Warriors. They are making big gains so far with memberships too.

Imagine how good a NZ derby would be.

Also, imagine a Brisbane one.

Early Saturday morning with Super Saturday is going to be a huge night of games in particular Warriors vs Eels which is set to break attendance records over at Eden Park. I'm wondering how the ticket sales are going for Manly vs Storm game considering the debacle of last year. Titans vs Dragons should be near capacity with the defending champs in town.

Raiderdave

First Grade
Early Saturday morning with Super Saturday is going to be a huge night of games in particular Warriors vs Eels which is set to break attendance records over at Eden Park. I'm wondering how the ticket sales are going for Manly vs Storm game considering the debacle of last year. Titans vs Dragons should be near capacity with the defending champs in town.

that crowd at Eden park could end up being anything the way its going with ticket sales nearing 35,000, it could get to 40K

they'll need to be a big walk up at Robina to get near a capacity crowd , last I heard sales were still under 20,000 ( COB yesterday )

I haven't heard a thing on the Storm
theres no other sport on in Melbourne today ... I think only 15K is realistic though

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Melbourne Rebels got 14,234 and 15,126 to there last two home games,surely the Storm would do better then those dopes