What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

wHAT WILL HAPPEN TO PARRAMATTA THIS YEAR

The Colonel

Immortal
We'll determinedly take one game at a time, make the top four and continue taking each game as it comes. If this happens I'll hopefully wake up on the 4th October extremely hungover.......

half

Coach
Twizzle said:
PJ is 12, half is 13 and Fruity is 150
omg you nob

i'm 21 years young and loving every minute of it

is -=pe=- really big bad sharks fan, who is really preniers?

Agent Mulder

Bench
half said:
i think we'll make it to the grand final and win. the players will rejoice and then *bam* i'll look across and see the love my my life, presumably a hot girl, but perhaps one of our lethal halves combo. we'll spend the night making love and it will officially go down as the greatest day ever

That would be pretty sweet.

Redback71

First Grade
i think we'll make it to the grand final and win. the players will rejoice and then *bam* i'll look across and see the love my my life, presumably a hot girl, but perhaps one of our lethal halves combo. we'll spend the night making love and it will officially go down as the greatest day ever

u might want to reword that sounds like if u cant find a hot girl that youll settle 4 morris or smith

half

Coach
you guys are setting a bad example to the youth of the forum. no wonder so many kids use drugs and punch each other

Suitman

Post Whore
half said:
you guys are setting a bad example to the youth of the forum. no wonder so many kids use drugs and punch each other

Not much has changed from my youth then.

Suity

Latest posts