What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What will you be doing next Sunday?

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
I'll be milking the cows, then rushing home to watch our season turn around...

Our season is already turning around... turning around like Kevin Proctor in the semi-final last year, completely disoriented and clueless.

I'll be watching the game, for sure. My faith is well and truly gone but my hope is still here. This is the beauty of being a Warriors fan lads, these lows make the highs seem so much sweeter.

Fast Eddie

First Grade
**** 'em- the best way to silence 'couch coaches' is to go out and give it their all. If he gets oversensitive about a critique on the last two weeks...well grow a couple and do better.

Mateos one of my favourite players but that whinging pissed me off, they play f**king terrible two weeks straight and cop a bit of shit from some people on twittr and they go into whinge and woe is me mode, meanwhile he is getting paid 400k a year.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
Mateos one of my favourite players but that whinging pissed me off, they play f**king terrible two weeks straight and cop a bit of shit from some people on twittr and they go into whinge and woe is me mode, meanwhile he is getting paid 400k a year.

Something is sick with the club's culture if players are saying the same things Skinner is

spear tackle

Juniors
I'll be watching, I may not like what I see but then I suppose I'm hoping for the turn around, if not this week maybe the next or the one after etc.

Latest posts