What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What would the NRL look like if there was NO Celellerary Cap

This Year?

Immortal
718.gif

:lol::lol::lol:

Edwahu

Bench
Not that much different I reckon. There would be a few more blow outs and maybe there would be more privatization.

POPEYE

Coach
The salary cap was introduced to stop rich teams poaching without nurturing, reward nurturing which by definition in this sense means turning inexpensive players into expensive ones, then all teams are on the equal footing the salary cap was designed to produce

If clubs are not allowed to corral any more than a prescribed number of unknowns at the one time but is allowed to pay those that are nurtured into champions whatever they want there is no need for a salary cap as it is now. Instead the penalty for not nurturing could be a salary cap on poached players only. Clubs need to be encouraged to employ people capable of creating champions, not stealing them

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
The correct spelling is "SALARY" not salaray or celerary
Thank you.

I see made an error in my correction and have no corrected my correction.

A gold star will be sent to you post haste (not redeemable for cash or for separate sale)

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
Premiers 2016: Brisbane Broncos
Premiers 2017: Brisbane Broncos
Premiers 2018: Brisbane Broncos
Premiers 2019: Brisbane Broncos
Premiers 2020: Brisbane Broncos
Premiers 2021: Brisbane Broncos
Premiers 2022: Brisbane Broncos
Premiers 2023: Brisbane Broncos