What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

whats going on in the uk

isaac

Juniors
Just phoned Alternative ( Weds 10am) UK time. GUy did not really know, but hoped that they would have it on friday or monday, then HMV and Game would have it on Tuesday. Gameplay .co.uk have PS2 version due friday and PC and xbox a week later. a total cock up!! It would ne quicker to order it from NZ and pay £5 p£p.

millomite

Juniors
just had this chat with an online help person on gampelay

You are now chatting with 'Ridley'
Ridley: hi how can i help/
scott mossop: hello i was just wondering if you can offer me any further info on the upcoming super league game
Ridley: i can give you the current release dates but they keep changing them. what console do you have?
scott mossop: i have preordered them on both ps2 and xbox as i have both. are you getting the game through alternative software?
Ridley: yes we are. its out on the 19th for x-box and 15th for ps2.
scott mossop: i only preordered it yesterday do you think there will be enough stock for me to get a copy for both my consoles?
Ridley: i can't promise anything because we have huge backorders on the game, but hopefully you will get it.
scott mossop: will we get it on the day of release? its just they are meant to be xmas presents?
scott mossop: can yuo give me a number for the amount that has been preordered or can you not be that specific
Ridley: yes, we usually send them as soon as we get them, so if you have 1st class p&P you should actually expect it a day before the oficial release date.
scott mossop: thats great stuff
Ridley: i'm sorry i don't know how many have been ordered

Mr Castleford

Juniors
Hi just signed up to this message board as i was trying to find info about this game which seems like its never going to get here! :twisted:

But i did just go on gameplay and it is saying as you have said that the game will be released on the 15th for PS2 and the 19th for Xbox and Pc. I have ordered my copy for Playstation 2. Anyways i went to live chat and i nearly hit the roof, because when i told him the game was being released on a monday he said he thought there may have been a mistakeand they probably are all out on the 19th. I nearly cried lol. But then he found out that the reason its out on PS2 earlier is becuase for some reason it will get to the uk faster than the xbox and PC versions. I ordered my game on the 9th of October so hopefully i will be one of the first people to order it from them!

So by the sounds of it unless Alternative Software decide to once again delay the game to have a good laugh at us i should be playing this game by Monday. Or if im lucky maybe saturday if it comes early :D

But sadly i doubt that!