What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's good on Netflix?

gUt

Coach
Other then Summer Heights High has Lilley done anything worthwhile? Jonah From Tonga and Jamie were meh. Was Angry Boys any good?

His first series was We Can Be Heroes and I think it's his best work. Lunatics is also pretty good so far.

Vic Mackey

Referee
New series (9) of Archer is out, I think it's another coma/dream one.

Yeah it’s Archer: Danger Island. Watched the first 4 episodes. Not as funny as Dreamland but it’s Archer so there’s always going to some laughs.

They’ve announced Season 10 and it’s along the same lines. I love the series but did think it was getting a bit tired so these coma/dream ones were good to break it up. My guess is they’ll go back to reality with one last season to finish it up.

Last edited:

Generalzod

Immortal
Just watched extremely wicked Shockingly Evil and vile the movie is more about Ted Bundys relationship with Kloepfer...

bileduct

Coach
There's an aussie version with Guy pearce called Jack Irish that's also really good
Jack Irish is based on a series of books by Peter Temple, Jack Taylor is based on a series of books by Ken Bruen. They are different shows.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Lunatics has grown on me. I love Gavin (C#*tlord, dopeasf*#k kills me) Quentin (typical slime bag ego driven real estate agent) and the South African chick. Apparently it’s massive in the US so he’s doing something right

Last edited:
What’s good on Netflix? I wouldn’t know. Any search result yields the inevitable, “Titles related to...” bullshit.

I make my wife pay for it now. Useless service.

Brisket Head

Juniors
SERIES
Bloodline (Ben Mendelsohn in a US show)
Russian Doll
Dead To Me
Dirty John (based on true crime. There's also a documentary version)
Line Of Duty
After Life (Ricky Gervais, much more serious than comedy)
Fargo (First two series were pretty good, the 3rd not so much)
TRUE CRIME DOCUMENTARY
Conviction - The Jill Meagher Story
Evil Genius
The Staircase
The Keepers

Vic Mackey

Referee
series 4 of Animal Kingdom being released weekly, if you havent watched it yet youre a raging lesbian