What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's good on Netflix?

T-Boon

Coach
Finally finished off Stranger Things season 3.

I loved season 1. Seasons 2 and 3 were boring as shit. Not Westworld season 2 meh, but... meh.

No. Season 3 has been great, your opinion is incorrect. The mistake you have made is that you were attached to the original characters who arent really the main characters anymore. Eg: The black guys sister is more of a main character than he is now. I cant remember a single line from him but his sisters character has multiple awesome lines and generally her character is great. He is now an annoying 14 year old so he is being faded out as are those other 14 year olds except Dustin who is still a great character. You just need to realise. The story is still excellent.

Springs09

Juniors
No. Season 3 has been great, your opinion is incorrect. The mistake you have made is that you were attached to the original characters who arent really the main characters anymore. Eg: The black guys sister is more of a main character than he is now. I cant remember a single line from him but his sisters character has multiple awesome lines and generally her character is great. He is now an annoying 14 year old so he is being faded out as are those other 14 year olds except Dustin who is still a great character. You just need to realise. The story is still excellent.

Yeah bileduct, there’s only one right opinion and yours isn’t it...just realise!

Erica is as irritating as the rest of the kids

Pommy

Coach
Not Netflix but SBS on demand. I’m really in to the handmaids tale at the moment. Let’s just say from the advertising photo and name it is 100% not what I was expecting. We’re about half way through season two at the moment, it’s one of the darkest things I have ever seen.

T-Boon

Coach
Are they making another season of Fargo. This is one of the best shows. I'll go google it and get youse an answer.

Edit/Update: Season 4 Fargo out this year has Chris Rock in it. Set in Kansis City in the 50s which is weird. So long as the show is true to its quirky dark humour I'll be enjoying it.

PJ

First Grade
Not Netflix but SBS on demand. I’m really in to the handmaids tale at the moment. Let’s just say from the advertising photo and name it is 100% not what I was expecting. We’re about half way through season two at the moment, it’s one of the darkest things I have ever seen.

Season 1 was great.

Season 2 good, but a step down.

Season 3 is just trying to string it out, and I am out now. May read end of season synopsis to see what, if anything happens.

Dogs Of War

Coach
Are they making another season of Fargo. This is one of the best shows. I'll go google it and get youse an answer.

Edit/Update: Season 4 Fargo out this year has Chris Rock in it. Set in Kansis City in the 50s which is weird. So long as the show is true to its quirky dark humour I'll be enjoying it.

It's hard, cause they also make Legion. Which I really enjoyed, even if the second season went very weird.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Money Heist has a season 3 just dropped. I was surprised as it wrapped up end of season 2 so wasn’t sure where they could go with it. Trailer looks really good. If you haven’t watched it would recommend. It’s in Spanish but the banging chick makes up for it

T-Boon

Coach
Season 1 was great.

Season 3 is just trying to string it out, and I am out now. May read end of season synopsis to see what, if anything happens.

Everyone must be over Elizabeth Moss. So over rated. She needs to be retired.

Haffa

Season 1 was great.

Yep. Season three has gone nowhere so far. It's become a disjointed mess.

Game_Breaker

Coach
The Great Hack

The trailer does look chilling - essentially about how all our personal data (search history, location, likes etc.) is being collected

Apey

Staff member
I thought Umbrella Academy was pretty good. Looking forward to season 2.