What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's good on Netflix?

Life's Good

Coach
Currently working my way through Line of Duty(UK police drama centered around a police anti corruption unit). Each series has one particular story line but there is cross over to past episodes keeping a lot of it linked. Not hard to follow, fairly graphic and moves at a good pace. I'm finding it very enjoyable. I'd definitely recommend.

Big Mouth is f**ken hilarious. Definitely give that a go

Haha yeah, one of the good ones.

Like all the comedy stuff. Dave Chappelle, Bill Burr, the Mo Amer one I watched a couple of nights ago and laughed pretty much all the way through it.

Evil Genius was really good, thoroughly fascinating documentary about such a bizarre crime. House of Cards S6 is up now but haven't got around to watching starting that season yet.

It has a bit to offer if you're into astronomy, space exploration and astrophysics. The new frontier, NdT's Inexplicable Universe, the reboot of Cosmos, How the Universe Began etc.

Game_Breaker

Coach
Final season of house of cards turned out to be pretty bad

Started slow, picked up a bit and ended terribly. You can tell it was rushed and they had re-write the whole season after Kevin Spacey, so you can't entirely blame them

azzah72

Bench
Haha yeah, one of the good ones.

Like all the comedy stuff. Dave Chappelle, Bill Burr, the Mo Amer one I watched a couple of nights ago and laughed pretty much all the way through it.

Evil Genius was really good, thoroughly fascinating documentary about such a bizarre crime. House of Cards S6 is up now but haven't got around to watching starting that season yet.

It has a bit to offer if you're into astronomy, space exploration and astrophysics. The new frontier, NdT's Inexplicable Universe, the reboot of Cosmos, How the Universe Began etc.

I didn't love Evil Genius, I was completely captivated in the beginning and then I think they just ran out of steam on what to talk about.

From memory, it was only 4 episodes and It could probably have been 3, even 2 or a singular doco, it felt stretched too thin.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Watched Ronnie Coleman the king on the weekend. Seeing the state of at one stage was the greatest physique in the history of mankind is in now is tough to watch. Real eye opener on the toll that life takes

Life's Good

Coach
I watched the Ronnie Coleman doco as well. Pretty sad I see what he’s like now. Obviously the heavy training is a contributor but it would have interesting to get a perspective on what part, if any, PED’s may have played in accelerating how he has deteriorated(I don’t think for a minute he was ‘natural’ at his peak).
Spun me it that he is still hitting the weights, albeit in a reduced load.

Smack

Coach
Just finished watching Narcos - Mexico, pretty good. Some of those Mexican women.. hnnnng

30602340_161593367843806_7957182757069651968_n.jpg

Game_Breaker

Coach
I watched the Ronnie Coleman doco as well. Pretty sad I see what he’s like now. Obviously the heavy training is a contributor but it would have interesting to get a perspective on what part, if any, PED’s may have played in accelerating how he has deteriorated(I don’t think for a minute he was ‘natural’ at his peak).
Spun me it that he is still hitting the weights, albeit in a reduced load.

Crazy that he’s still lifting

Goes to show the mental drive it takes to be Mr Olympia

gUt

Coach
I thought Disenchantment was good, also Making a Murderer season 2 was great stuff.

Wild Wild Country was cool, about a new age cult in the US that almost provoked a mini civil war.

Looking forward to watching The Ballad of Buster Scuggs, a Coen Bros film that apparently has 6 endings.

Also F is For Family is out soon.

mongoose

Coach
Enjoying Narcos: Mexico right now

So many Netflix series I have started and my interest fizzles out after 5 or 6 episodes though....

Eelectrica

Referee
I honestly enjoyed Haunting of Hill House. It was a bit confusing for the first couple of episodes with the time jumps, but once I knew who everyone was and got used to it, it was fine.
I'm actually going to watch the first episodes again now that I know what's going.

Episodes 5 &6 were amazing. The final episode dragged on a bit but it did the job of wrapping up the story.
All in all great show.

Latest posts