What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's good on Netflix?

T-Boon

Coach
Netflixs has Stranger Things now I think it was previously on Stan though I could be wrong about that it may have always been Netflix Netlix should get Better Call Saul from Stan and Stan should end The Ted Bundy documentary is good Boon has watched it twice he was nuts but people liked him because he was charming I am also watching the Vietnam war.

axl rose

Bench
One Strange Rock- doco story of earth/life type series. If you can get over Will Smith as host (the sun is like really hot up there and gives life but it is like not our friend, yo) its highly recommended.

Timbo

Staff member
Just watched Russian Doll which is a verrrry dark-comedy take on the Groundhog Day concept. Really enjoyed it.

azzah72

Bench
Started watching Sex education, a legitimately good, raunchy coming of age high school show.

I have already laughed, cringed, and been impacted by some of the things that happen.

Really good.

Plus, I will watch Gillian Anderson in just about anything.

Iafeta

Referee
Sunderland Till I Die. I can’t even tell you about some of the decisions that club makes. Was interesting to get into the professional environment of a club that is falling to pieces. And to see how passionate they are about the Black Cats. Impressive show tbf, but in a sense demoralising and I say that having never been a Sunderland fan.

Now watching the F1 Netflix series. Watched a past night where Carlos Sainz is driving back to the pits... then they show the front on shot, his right rear tyre literally is completely gone, and the right front is a bit of shredded rubber. Yet somehow this guy gets the car back to the pit. Incredible. I have no idea how.