What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whats happining in ur season?

Dogz_of_War

Juniors
my friend has it since i dun get it till tonight and he is 3rd on 24pts :D and he is the dogs! wat is ur placings, pts and shit in season mode?

Razor

Coach
I'm on seasoned level

Just finished the premiership rounds. Haven't played the finals yet

Finished - 1st
Wins - 23
Losses - 1
Pts Scored - Get Later
Pts Conceded - Get Later
Difference - Over +900

Biggest/Smallest Loss - 4 - 18-14 v Roosters - Round 2
Biggest Win - 74 - 92-18 v Warriors
Smallest Win - 15 - 27-12 v North QLD - Round 26
Highest Score - 92 - 92-18 v Warriors
Lowest Opp Score - 0 v Warriors - Round 1

Field Goals - Perry, Buderus(2)
Conversions - Johns & Abraham (not sure on numbers)
Penalty Goals - Johns (not sure on numbers)
Trys - A tonne to most players

I cam 3rd at the end of the regular season (on seasond) and have just beat manly in the first qtr final Phill graham finished leading try scrorer on 30 something more later

Dogz_of_War

Juniors
wat a semi final! i beat beat parramatta 20-16 to gain entry into the semi showdown with the broncos for a spot in the grand final! in the parramatta game i scored twice to give a 12-0 lead into the half then the 2nd parramatta hit back with two tries it lookes like it was going to be a classic eels-bulldog battle then they scored of cayless and missed the kick and the score went up to 16-12 then i put in a bomb using anasta and it landed into the arms of reardon for a converted try! later utai scored a 35 meter try when sherwin grubbered a ball 50 metres out and picked up by utai and i ran 35 metres and won the game with 6 mins to go! :D

P.J.

Juniors
I played 3 trial games getting 12 all with Sharks, 10 all with Parra, and beating Tigers 22-4.

Then I played 6 games of my season as Souths, I was 4-2.

Saved the game, and now it wont work anymore. Tried several times to open, I'm starting to think I'll uninstall and reinstall it.

Cant open saved games, cant save games and all my created teams, players and comps are gooorrrnnee.

raidersfan

Juniors
I played as the Raiders in season mode and came 6th on 32 points with Mark Mclindon as my leading try scorer and field goal kicker too.
I beat the Broncos in the qualifying final, beat the Warriors in the Semi Final, beat the Roosters in the next final, and last but not least I beat the Panthers in a flogging in the Grand final who had finished on the ladder 2nd place with 42 points, behind the Roosters on 44 points.
Now I'm going to win SoO and C v C, and then start the season again this time as the Panthers.

t-ba

Post Whore
As Manly, I lost the first 3 games of my season, but haven't lost one since. I'm coming fourth about 13 weeks in.

The Rooters have only managed ONE win! :lol: :lol:

biffo

Juniors
In mine its the Rooster on top .... even the tigers are scraping through in the 8!

Knights are doing shit, same with Souths and Penrith.

-JJ-

Juniors
At the end of the regular season on seasoned 15 minute games.
(W-D-L)
Panthers 22-0-2
Roosters 19-0-5
Bulldogs 18-0-6
Dragons 17-0-7
Warriors 16-0-8 (PD+188)
Knights 16-0-8 (PD+127)
Raiders 14-0-10
Broncos 11-0-13 (PD-60)

Cowboys 11-0-13 (PD-66)
Sharks 9-2-13
Eagles 5-2-17 (PD-182)
Eels 6-0-18 (PD-262)
Tigers 5-0-19
Rabbitohs 4-1-19 (PD-275)
Storm 4-1-19 (PD-278)

Couple of semi interesting points
*I lost to the Rabbitohs
*I bet the Panthers with 48 points
*Cowboys only just missed out on top 8, needed one more try
*Storm only just came last, 1 unconverted try could've saved them

..::ERIC::..

Juniors
15 mins - seasoned

Roosters
Bulldogs
Raiders
Storm
Knights
Dragons
Warriors
Cowboys
-----------------
Eels
Broncos
Sharks
Eagles
Tigers
Panthers
Rabbitohs

MEE

Juniors
I haven't played a season yet but my first game was memorable.... a length of the field try on the bell to Scotty Donald to beat Souths by 2 points! :D

P.J.

Juniors
I got my game going again, and I'm 6-2 with Souths.

Coming equal first with 3 other teams

Frank_The_Tank

Juniors
im currently playing an nrl season on seasoned mode playing 40 minute games. im up to the 5th round with the warriors and coming 9th having lost the first two games (vs knights 32-10, vs roosters 39-30) absolutly demolishing the dogs (42-12) after anasta was sent off 5 mins into the game and jsut finished an absolute cracker of a game against the cowboys losing 15-16 after a nth queensland droppy from 30 out in 2nd half of overtime. I cant praise this game enough. it is absolute bliss. i had my issues initially but after a solid couple of days im hooked. A day

-JJ-

Juniors
The Grand Final
I've just finished my season and the grand final start was one of the most interesting I've seen...

It's a wet and warm night. 15 minute game, seasoned difficulty. The Warriors got there after coming 5th in the regular season, then beating St. George/Illawara 20-18, with a last minute try to Jones. Then an easy win over the Newcastle Knights, 26-6 before lastly beating the Panthers and minor premiers 13-0, in a scrappy match that the Warriors could have one by more if they hadn't been trying chip kicks when they were over the line.

The Roosters had an easier path, after coming 2nd in the regular season. They won their last game 24-0 over the Bulldogs.

Hohaia kicks off (I don't know why, I tried to make him my back up, and even when I fiddled around with it I couldn't get Jones doing general kicks again). It's a good kick, coming down right under the black dot. The Roosters lose it cold and they go to catch it. Warriors get the scrum at 10. Jones runs and gets caught 1m out. It is passed out to Anderson, who gets injured from a spare tackle 1m out from the line. In this same play Motu Tony is also injured. How he was injured remains a mystery. Carlaw and Webb come on to replace them. Hohaia kicks for touch. Toopi takes the tap and is caught 4m out from the line. It goes out to Carlaw who beats one tackle, and scores. Jones converts.
6-0
After the kick off there are a few solid sets of 5, before the Roosters make a break, and after one tackle score. Try is converted
6-6
The Roosters get the ball and again make a break. Try is scored a few tackles later.
6-10.
The Warriors take the match from here, going on a 24-0 scoring streak, which included keeping the Roosters scoreless in the second half.
HT 12-10
FT 30-10
Warriors win it.

Righto, my season stats...
Note: For Jones, it is NRL wide, not just for the Warriors.
Jones
Top Try Scorer (30)
Top Line Breaker (58). Noteable mentions 3 other Warriors makeup the top 4, and there are 5 Warriors in the top 6.
Top Successful Conversions (79/98)
Top Points Scorer (290)
Top Penalties Conceded (19)

Warriors
Top Successful Conversions (?? & no, not 79, other players took kicks)
Least amount of penalty goal attempts (10)
Top field goal attempts (8)
Most points for (569). Note the Wests Tigers got 93!!!
Least amount of 6 tackle sets (321)
Least amount of 6 tackle sets completed (30)
Top line breaks (252)
Least amount of handling errors (25)
Least amount of sendoffs (1)
Top possession percentage (57%)

Couple of semi interesting points
*I lost to the Rabbitohs
*I bet the Panthers with 48 points
*Cowboys only just missed out on top 8, needed one more try
*Storm only just came last, 1 unconverted try could've saved them

Fran sancisco

Juniors
Seasoned after 24 rounds.

Brisbane 40
Penny panthers 38
Cronulla sutherland meee
Raiders 35
Roosters 30
Bulldogs 30
Warriors 30
Stgeorge 28
Manly 24
Knights 23
Storm 22
Souths 16
Wests 14
Eels 14
Cowboys 10

Dogz_of_War

Juniors
I had a wicked semi and gardn final with harries crossing 4 times to win 24-2 aginst the bronccos in the semi! after 24 min i finnaly hit back after being 2-0! in the grand final it felt like i was there bulldogs vs roosters i won 17-14 after i crossed the line twice once with vagana and the other with el masri! i was up 12-0 in the 1st half! roosters suprised me with a come back crossing twice and getting a penalty after i accdently head highed morley! the score was 12-14 and the momentum flowed ith the roosters until 71st minute i crossed for an amazing try when i grubbered a kick with sherwin and it sat nicely into anastas hands for the try! it was 16-14 and then to my shock morley busted out of three tackles and ran 30 meteres before being smashed to the sideline by the cover defence of utai , vagana and mason! i was at my own 20 meter line and i needed a mirical with 5 min to go cause i was geing smashed by the defence so i kicked and suprise suprise i got a 40-20 with anasta then when it looked like i crossed after a scrum i offloaded but a rooster picked it up and ran 40 metres but i ankle tapped him into touch! i was at the edge of my seat! after the scrum i passed to o meley who busted out of 5 tackles! and ran staright into the 10 meter line only a min left i gave it to sherwin and droped kicked it between the posts for the win and the nrl premiership!

club key points:
Utai finished off with the clubs top scorer of 31
El masri landed 38 straight!
Vagana had the most line breaks
and mason lead the hit-ups with 174!

ladder:

bulldogs
roosters
broncos
knights
eels
sharks
storm
dragons

raiders
cowboyz
rabbitohs
west tigers
panthers
eagles
warriors

seaon key points:

roosters lasted 5 rounds with straight wins against broncos, cowboyz, the rabbits and the dogs!

tigers was smahed by broncos 78-0

after 6 rounds with out a win rabbits beat sharks 32-30

the team to beat roosters after 5 straight win ere the dragons murdering them 62-30

cowboyz lasted one round on top of the table but a 42-2 defeat saw other wise! :lol:

seaosn top scorer was lockyer with 37 tries!!!

amazing season!

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
I'm starting a season tomorrow. 20 minute halves, skill level seasoned (so expect me to nail the spoon!)

Paullyboy

Coach
on 20 minute halves, im bout 4th after 10 rounds, funny thing is that Souths have only scored points in one game - against me! There are a couple of other teams that have only managed 2 or 3 tries in 10 rounds, so its probably something that shoudl be looked at for future versions.

Eddie.

Bench
Im playing with the mighty tiges on seasoned level and struggling, i do however refuse to take advantage of easy scrum tries and never bother reading the instructions

i found souths one of the hardest defences to break down, anyone else find that??, whilst against manly their defence is rubbish but there very hard to stop

did manage one thing the tiges of real life cant do, win in Townsville.

Special K

Coach
I'm playing in the ESL as I've won the NRL and I want to unlock some more stuff. I'm playing as the bulls and I've added heaps of NRL players to their team..

Round 1 : I beat St Helens 28 - 13
Round 2 : I beat Wakefield 72 - 6
Round 3: I beat Halifax 18 - 10 :shock:

Leading try scorer is Wesser with 8.

I'm also going to start another NRL comp tomorrow.

Latest posts