What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

whats next for HES/SIDHE ??

knights 2004

Juniors
preferably mario to answer this.

wats the team up to now?
have you decided on a sequel?
or have you got some other projects lined up?

Mario

Juniors
knights 2004 said:
wats the team up to now?

Some people are taking leave. We have a few people doing research to improve our technology and processes. A bit of business development happening too.

have you decided on a sequel?

The decision on whether or not to make a sequel will be made over the course of the next few months once we have had a chance to see how sales pan out.

If sales continue to be strong over the course of the next month then I would say things will look good for a sequel.

or have you got some other projects lined up?

We are working on a couple of smaller projects already.

PKer-

Juniors
I think their will be a NRL 2.

Its not everyday you see a game that has sold out nearly every store in AUS and NZ.

Hopfully this time I can pre order at EB :lol:

Reggie Dunlop

Juniors
What are the chances of getting a patch for the PC version?

If so any ideas when it will be available.
My thinking is that someone there would already be aware of the bugs since some are obvious after a few minutes of gameplay and that fixes would have already been developed.

eastsrule

Bench
I think the chances of SIDHE making another Rugby code game is extremely large. I have never seen so much talk for one game in people I know and some people I know (aadults) purchased this game as their first ever.

Now that the next batch looks to be becoming popualr as well, HES and SIDHE shall be reaping in the benefits, which will just improve technology and budgets. So if there were a sequel or a Union game, it would just be better.

The experience that the staff have now of an RL online community and making an RL game combined with the new things will just make the next game bloody awesome and I hope it becomes a yearly thing!

incredible_holc

Juniors
there wont be a union game as that WC rugby is coming out soon and i think that and any ea sports rugby game is more than enough for a market like rugby and nrl game though should be this time next year i would say but they should call it nrl 2005. They do though need to tweak the gameplay a bit and add more features in.

Latest posts