What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

whats raiders 07 line up ?

Raider_69

Post Whore
Raider Azz said:
Two trials in Queensland I read thickos, one at Towoomba against the Broncos, and another against Wests Tigers at Souths Logan.

After hearing recent comments by Henry regarding the team line-up, I've decided to have a crack after all.

1. Goodwin
2. Best/Chalk/Howell/Purtell
3. Zillman
4. Graham
5. Best/Chalk/Howell/Purtell
6. Carney
7. Dobson
8. Logan
9. Withers
10. Thompsom
11. Learoyd-Lahrs
12. Costigan
13. Tongue (c)

14. Dunemann
15. Bickerstaff
16. Miller
17. Weyman

Only thing I couldn't decide on was the wings.

its not what id name but i think its pretty much what Henry will go with, am hoping Tilsey comes in for Logan. Thats all id really change, not sold on dunemann but if he a rotational hooker with linc then thats probably the best idea

for the wings, id go with Best and Chalk on ability, but on current form, purtell and howell... whom ever shows most in the trials id be happy with

Raider Azz

Bench
Raider_69 said:
its not what id name but i think its pretty much what Henry will go with, am hoping Tilsey comes in for Logan. Thats all id really change, not sold on dunemann but if he a rotational hooker with linc then thats probably the best idea

for the wings, id go with Best and Chalk on ability, but on current form, purtell and howell... whom ever shows most in the trials id be happy with
yeah i picked my side with how i thought henry would pick it. although mine wouldn't be too far off that.

My team for 2007:

1.Bronx Goodwin
2.Colin Best
3.Phil Graham
4.William Zillman
5.David Howell
6.Todd Carney
7.Michael Dobson
8.Scott Logan
9.Lincoln Withers
10.Troy Thompson
11.Tom Learoyd-Lahrs
12.Neville Costigan
13.Alan Tongue (C)

INTERCHANGE:
14.Marshall Chalk
15.Dane Tilse
16.Matt Bickerstaff
17.Michael Weyman

raidz3r

Juniors
I think tilse could be alot more suited to the second row next year, especially at the start of the year we will need someone to fill the shoes of TLL at the edges of the ruck. Plus i dont think tilse has near the agression he should have playing up the middle.

Thomson, Weyman, Logan and Miller would be a more then handy prop rotation.