What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whats tbe best FREE music downloader?

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
Well my Kazaa was working fine until yesterday and now everything has f**king errors.

Ok today i deleted Kazaa, downloaded Imesh. Imesh had more errors than Kazaa so i deleted Imesh and downloaded Grokster, it too stuffed up so i deleted that and downloaded Morpheus. That too stuffed up and i deleted that.

What other music downloading programs are there availble that are free?

I'm so frustrated at the moment.

Thanks guys/girls.

Matt23

Staff member
Winmx
Ps get rid of Kazaa quick, it has the potential to cause problems with your system.

SP

Bench
kazaa just f**ks your computer up

ive got a program called Bearshare, and it isnt too bad

Kakihara

Juniors
dc++, mirc and bit torrent are the best for full albums.

Everything else is only good for waiting in long queues, crappy quality singles and fakes.

Evilgrowler

First Grade
I have no problem getting Malmsteen on winMX.

Kazaalite is working just fine for me. If anyone wants to add me to their messenger, I can send it to you.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
I never get any??, i've spelt it different ways and at most maybe 4 or 5 songs of his will appear??, i'm trying to download Making love & Eclipse!!

Evilgrowler

First Grade
Try Yngwie J Malmsteen and Yngwie J Malmsteens Rising Force.

The "J" is there so he isn't confused with any other Yngwie Malmsteens in the room. :roll:

I've downloaded a ton of videos of his off Kazaa. Including lessons where you can play along with him. He likes to tune his guitar to E flat. There is also a great 30 second video of him drunk and playing the drums. :lol:

blackfriday

Juniors
go buy yourself the album and give the band some support. the only problem is that the label usually takes most of the money and gives the band nothing in royalties. if you download an album, personally send the band 15 bucks as a token of your appreciation.

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
Well even before reading this thread today, last night i did actually get WinMX.

Does all of yours player through Winamp? And if so, how can you make it so it plays (.wma) files?