What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whats the bet Ricketson plays...

edabomb

First Grade
I think the public outcry over the Finch incident meant Ricko had no chance getting off. Also, three weeks is a pretty sweet deal for punching someone from their blindside busting up their face. If he did that in a night club he'd be looking at a criminal charges. I can't believe anyone thinks he was hard done by.

rossy

Juniors
edabomb said:
I think the public outcry over the Finch incident meant Ricko had no chance getting off. Also, three weeks is a pretty sweet deal for punching someone from their blindside busting up their face. If he did that in a night club he'd be looking at a criminal charges. I can't believe anyone thinks he was hard done by.

Unless he'd hit a NSW policeman. That'd be a $2000 fine :)

pantherdan

rossy said:
edabomb said:

Unless he'd hit a NSW policeman. That'd be a $2000 fine :)

And how do you know about that fine, you hit a coper b4?

Latest posts