What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whats the bet Ricketson plays...

Raider_69

Post Whore
But thats my opinion. Lets see if you can comprehend acknowledging it.

WOAH WOAH!
Thickos, you should know by now that the rooster fans are the only ones allowed an opinion here, and if you disagree with their opinion your wrong, sorry mate a fact of this forum :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol:

ironcross

Juniors
He will probably get off. Finch shouldn't have played on the weekend. He should have got a couple of weeks and got off.. I can't see things changing.

rossy

Juniors
Is Fien giving evidence? No.

Will Ricketson get off? No.

Is there hysteria surrounding the Roosters making the Grand Final around here? Yes.

Pantherjim.

Referee
rossy said:
The bet is everybody who claims he will get off has to change to a Roosters avatar when he gets suspended.

And everybody who claims that Fien will defend Ricketson should change immediately because it is not, will not or has not, ever been true.

Just more forum b&llsh^t from the bitter and twisted brigade.

No Sale... I've already been wearing this thing since round 23, I've got a week to go and am not about to extend the contract any further thanks very much!

More Bullsh*t?? Need I remind you of: Brett Finch, Brad Fittler, Justin Hodges, & lenient 1 week suspensions given to Morley for blatant, repeated high tackles. Ring a bell?

Pantherjim.

Campbell,P-4040201L.jpg

rossy

Juniors
Jim we haven't seen you at the Wall lately. What happened?

The bullsh^t is related to people saying he will get off because of the Roosters connections and that Fien will offer evidence. He won't get off and Fien never offered to give evidence.

nqboy

First Grade
ironcross said:
He will probably get off. Finch shouldn't have played on the weekend. He should have got a couple of weeks and got off.. I can't see things changing.
That's the sad part right there, that we're even considering the possibility of him getting off, let alone resigned to it. But we're conditioned to it by the Judiciary's incompetence in the face of the Rorters' efforts in the recent past.

thickos

First Grade
rossy said:

The bullsh^t is related to people saying he will get off because of the Roosters connections and that Fien will offer evidence. He won't get off and Fien never offered to give evidence.

How do you know he wont get off? Are you on the judiciary? :roll:

miccle

Bench
Rossy - can you REALLY blame those going on about this? The finch verdict was absolutely disgraceful, and even a few roosters fans must be honest enough to feel the same way.

Pantherjim.

Referee
rossy said:

Your Mods kicked me off and banned me about 9 months ago for something trivial (possibly because they couldn't handle a differing opinion than their own, possibly because they couldn't handle the truth that the better team won the Premiership and the minor premiership last season as most of you are deluded into believing otherwise... who knows??)

Don't really care anyway, I'm having immense fun taking the p*ss out of you all in here!

Pantherjim.

Campbell,P-4040201L.jpg

rossy

Juniors
Oh, that was last year. At least when the Roosters were premiers we won the World Club Challenge and made it to the Grand Final. What have the Panthers done this year?

miccle

Bench
rossy said:
This is not about Finch. Ricketson will be suspended. There should be no hysteria.

But there should be hysteria - because the finch thing involved your club and it was just a few weeks ago. People were and still are dumbfounded by it, and are afraid that it could well happen again. Deal with it - they're entitled to their opinion on the subject.

rossy

Juniors
Why don't you carry on when there is something to carry on about, rather than being hysterical over nothing?

Pantherjim.

Referee
rossy said:
Oh, that was last year. At least when the Roosters were premiers we won the World Club Challenge and made it to the Grand Final. What have the Panthers done this year?

Admittedly We've bowed out in the prelims... However, YES you've made it to the G.F. but you are a LONG way from winning it yet my friend. Remember this: Years down the track, no one remembers the runners up in a G.F. only the victors.

And yes, I completely forgot, next year you'll be without your westie wonderboy Mr Frederick Fittler... My, however will you cope?? :-k

Pantherjim.

Campbell,P-4040201L.jpg

edabomb

First Grade
rossy said:
Is Fien giving evidence? No.

Will Ricketson get off? No.

Is there hysteria surrounding the Roosters making the Grand Final around here? Yes.

Heaps of players go in with evidence from opposing players and it makes no difference. I don't think that was a factor in Finch getting off.

rossy

Juniors
Well try telling that to some of the *experts* around here. Apparently it was brcause Clinton got a new car...

edabomb

First Grade
rossy said:
Well try telling that to some of the *experts* around here. Apparently it was brcause Clinton got a new car...

I think it was more because of Finch and Schifs relationship playing together. Finch apologised straight after the incident on the field. Just because all Raiders fans hate Finch it doesn't mean his ex-teammates do :lol: .

troydodds

Juniors
It'll be an outrage if he gets off. You can't go decking people without the ball and not get suspended. The judiciary will not let him off, surely. If they do, i'll walk to the stadium backwards from Mosman.

rossy

Juniors
Ricketson get suspended,

Fien does not give evidence.

I'll start taking retractions and apologies here.

Gee some of you must get sick of being wrong all the time.

edabomb

First Grade
Jason Stevens gave evidence to help Ruben Wiki, Wiki still got the original six weeks. Point being?? This verdict doesn't make the Finch one right :roll: .