What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whats the go with Jamie Lyon?

Daneel

Bench
Does anyone know how the Jamie Lyon saga is continuing? I was under the impression that it would be finalised one way or the other yesterday.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Daneel said:
Does anyone know how the Jamie Lyon saga is continuing? I was under the impression that it would be finalised one way or the other yesterday.

I get the impression you're only a young bloke ;-)

One thing you'll learn is never believe everything you read, when they say a deal can be finalised as early as Monday, prepared not to hear about it for a month.

Daneel

Bench
eelavation said:
I get the impression you're only a young bloke ;-)

One thing you'll learn is never believe everything you read, when they say a deal can be finalised as early as Monday, prepared not to hear about it for a month.

I am fully aware that not all that is read is to be believed. I asked a simple question in case anyone had heard anything.

I am probably older than you are.

Nickeel

Juniors
Daneel said:
I am fully aware that not all that is read is to be believed. I asked a simple question in case anyone had heard anything.

Well I'm younger than both of you. Hah.

Nick

fish eel

Immortal
Daneel said:

Eela's pretty old. :lol:

Stagger eel

Staff member
Daneel said:

something tells me, I don't think you are..

btw, the easy way around it is just to believe that he's not coming.

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
Well whatever's happened it's safe to assume it's Jamie's fault and we should all blame him for it.

And I'm kidding, so don't bite too hard!

Parra Guru

Coach
Use the spare time to reminise about what a sell out he is, and that we can continue disliking him if he doesn't come back...

:lol:

strider

Post Whore
ParraDude_Jay said:
Well whatever's happened it's safe to assume it's Jamie's fault and we should all blame him for it.

here here - good to see u have finally come round :lol:

btw - i'm kidding too

Nickeel

Juniors
ParraDude_Jay said:

Of course it is - and don't let Jamie tell you otherwise.

Nick

Daneel

Bench
fish eel said:
Eela's pretty old. :lol:

He just maybe older than me. I just assumed since i hardly know the ass end of a computer from the top that anyone older than that wouldn't know how to turn one on.:D

Stagger eel

Staff member
Daneel said:
He just maybe older than me. I just assumed since i hardly know the ass end of a computer the top that anyone older than that wouldn't know how to turn one on.:D

I've only just learnt to do that..

Daneel

Bench
eelavation said:
I've only just learnt to do that..

Well if you work out how to turn it off can you let me know, im sick of this thing running all day and night.:?

PB

Bench
ParraDude_Jay said:

It is!;-)

He'll probably hold out till june 30, in the mean time we wil be stupid enough to hold off on signing and re-signing other players because we are expecting him to sign and keep that money aside and we will lose out again when he decides it is about the money!

having said that expect to hear an announcement this afternoon.

Seriously though he has had an eye infection and didn't play last week, so perhaps he has (conveniently or otherwise) put his negotiations on hold.

Intersting to note that Daniel Anderson still used the opportunity last weekend to rest Leon Pryce and Sean Long (despite Lyon not being in the side). They lost narrowly but seems they think they have plenty of 5/8 and half options even without Lyon... But lets not get into that again hey...:D

fish eel

Immortal
Daneel said:
Well if you work out how to turn it off can you let me know, im sick of this thing running all day and night.:?

you know, eela is thaat old, he'll work out how to turn it off, then will try and let you know how.....but in the interim he'll actually forget!

strider

Post Whore
I read that Jamie was negotiating his contract via SMS

how cool - looks like he learnt something from Brian after all

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Stagger eel

Staff member
fish eel said:
you know, eela is thaat old, he'll work out how to turn it off, then will try and let you know how.....but in the interim he'll actually forget!

turn what off???

***umm!! have I had my medication yet?? :-k ***