What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whats the go with Shaun ?

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I think he is a six not a seven.

Needs someone to run the team, do the kicking, yell at forwards, so he can just play what he sees and run that ball.

I noticed TL sat back and let Shaun do most of the organising and kicking, perhaps instructed to.

vvvrulz

Coach
if the going gets tough and there is some hard work to be done you very rarely sight him

Very true early on this season, but since the Sharks (since McFadden I guess) he's been getting right in there.

He wasn't great against the Dragons but one can't accuse him for hiding somewhere.
He was really getting into the thick of it, even taking on the line directly.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Very true early on this season, but since the Sharks (since McFadden I guess) he's been getting right in there.

He wasn't great against the Dragons but one can't accuse him for hiding somewhere.
He was really getting into the thick of it, even taking on the line directly.

Like to hear that, because I'd like to see him fire a shot for the kiwis sometime soon. Only saw the Parra game round 1 and he was ordinary that night. The reason he frustrates me is because the potential is there if he wanted it bad enough. Towards the end of the Bluey reign I saw a lot of stuff I didn't like

what ever

Juniors
Warriors have had Johnson in cotton wool far too long, and are scared to put the hard word on him in case he throws his toys out of the cot. Think some tough love is needed. Done the hard love to Hurrell why not Johnston. Both are future stars. I am not denying that, but shouldn't all the team be treated the same way? otherwise you get conflict within the team or is that happening already.

Last edited:

vvvrulz

Coach
Only saw the Parra game round 1 and he was ordinary that night. The reason he frustrates me is because the potential is there if he wanted it bad enough. Towards the end of the Bluey reign I saw a lot of stuff I didn't like

Mate that's an understatement, he was downright disgraceful against the Eels.
During the Bluey reign you could tell Martel and Maloney were having a real hard time with him.

He is frustrating as hell, lets hope McFadden gets him sorted.

Rich102

Staff member
I think he is a six not a seven.

Needs someone to run the team, do the kicking, yell at forwards, so he can just play what he sees and run that ball.

I noticed TL sat back and let Shaun do most of the organising and kicking, perhaps instructed to.

Agree, but is there a difference any more? Don't they just play left half - right half?
Be interesting to see if he goes better this week with The Chad there.
I think Chad is a good General and the sooner Johnson does what he says the better. May be the making of them both.

Latest posts