What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

whats the latest on...

Kells

Juniors
so whats the latest news on:

- lima - off to the tigers or staying?
- dallas - staying or will he go?
- lowrie - def coming?
- sika - is he re-signing?

appreciate whatever info u know!

markieboy

Juniors
so whats the latest news on:

- lima - off to the tigers or staying?
- dallas - staying or will he go?
- lowrie - def coming?
- sika - is he re-signing?

appreciate whatever info u know!

lima - off to the tigers or staying? - Going
- dallas - staying or will he go? - Going
- lowrie - def coming? - Not coming
- sika - is he re-signing? - Going

Noa

First Grade
lima - off to the tigers or staying? - Going:lol:
- dallas - staying or will he go? - Going:lol:
- lowrie - def coming? - Not coming:lol:
- sika - is he re-signing? - Going:lol:

My guess

Lima -gone
DJ -Staying
Lowrie -Prefer not to come
Sika - Hopefully he re-signs, Id say he would, he'd be hungry for a ring.

Kells

Juniors
on the tigers thread they reckon that It's very, very likely Lima is staying in Melbourne

im confused - with our cap i thought he would be gone 4 sure and then his managers said he was going, then taumata said he was goin to the tigers. so....?

Noa

First Grade
Had to laugh at the quote by McDonnell.

The Tigers also remain interested in Melbourne Storm's Kiwi Test prop Jeff Lima, who could be squeezed out of the NRL premiers' playing ranks by salary cap constraints.
``The ball is in Melbourne's court, but we would love to have Jeff back home,'' McDonnell said

http://www.broncos.com.au/default.aspx?s=newsdisplay&id=20792

Wtf, you kicked him out of "home" coz you didnt want to keep feeding him you fool.

Play The Ball

Juniors
Yep, Ive read something similiar somewhere,

The Tigers are making it sound like we poached him off them, he was a Tiger junior though,

But when we recruited him he was playing in some crap league in France, because he could'nt get a gig in the NRl, and the Storm threw him a lifeline.

Or thats what we were led to believe when he was signed here.

slammingsam

Juniors
Lima was in France originally ? Never knew that.
Either way i think use guys could survive if he goes - I can see Bellamy doing with Bromwhich what he has done with Tolman and that is turning him into a first grade prop at just 20.

Im guessing if Johnson leaves it will be

11 Manu/Blair
12 Hoffman
13 Lowrie

SWISS-KID

Juniors
hey, im sika's younger brother. im not sure if im allowed to say dis either. but, yes he has re-signed for another 3 years. and whuts this rubbish about lima goin. as far as i know hes stayin.

Last edited:

little_aza

Juniors
well with these latest developments, things seem to make a little more sense:

- lima - gone if dal stays. but will stay if dal goes
- dallas - from the way cam smith was talking in the article (see the dallas johnson thread) it seems as though DJ is probably going to leave
- lowrie - as someone (i think it was kells) said, he'll fit in for DJ, if DJ leaves
- sika - if siks is signed somewhere else, someone at the storm front desk deserves to be shot!!!

Noa

First Grade
Great news Swiss-Kid.

Hows the leg coming along ?

Last edited:

SWISS-KID

Juniors
his legs fine. hes walkin on it without any pain. no runnin yet. he was here in brissie but left to nz for th break ystrday. he should be bacc nxt yr. lets hope!