What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's The Most AnnoyinG Sound

sportive cupid

Referee
Twizzle said:
pelicanboy said:
sportive cupid said:
men having a farting contest :evil:

And why would that be any more annoying than women having a farting contest?

Yeah, how sexist SC.

We are politically correct here you know.
:oops: I'm sorry boys,thanks for reminding me,just forgot where I was for a moment :oops: you know how much of a sexist pig I can be

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
High pitched squealing.

My neighbours bloody dogs howling.

The Roosters chant.

My neighbour yelling at her kids.

pelicanboy

Juniors
sportive cupid said:
actually I have never taken part in or even heard of a womans farting contest :shock:

I can't imagine it would take much organising. Just a sleep-over, and a bucket of KFC

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
OR,

I just don't have a thing to wear.

What would you wear to a farting contest "

Cause I've never been to one.

When u download a music-industry-fake-f**ked mp3 off Kazaa and u turn the stereo up real loud....and it goes into that god-awful screeching noise...

Phillips

Referee
kids next door piss me off with there yelling and squeeling out to my sisters pony

damn i wish i had a baseball bat :twisted:

Godz Illa

Coach
Dirk DIGgler said:
When u download a music-industry-fake-f***ed mp3 off Kazaa and u turn the stereo up real loud....and it goes into that god-awful screeching noise...

That is annoying in the extreme. Also when you download a song and it is just a 30 second chunk of the song looped over and over again for 3 minutes.

keeney

First Grade
Godz Illa said:
Dirk DIGgler said:
When u download a music-industry-fake-f***ed mp3 off Kazaa and u turn the stereo up real loud....and it goes into that god-awful screeching noise...

That is annoying in the extreme. Also when you download a song and it is just a 30 second chunk of the song looped over and over again for 3 minutes.

nah i agree with DIG, what the f**k causes that shit, seems nowadays every 3rd or so song is liek that off kazaa, soulseek isnt tho thank god, its god awful cos it goes for so much longer than the actual song as well, ie. 1 second of song equates to 5 seconds of screech

Latest posts