What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

whats the situation with this weekends tickets?

The Dodger

First Grade
Anyone got an idea on what is still available and whats not

obviously et upper and lower would be all out.

peter burns stand, anyone got an idea whether there are still seats available.

my mate works for the sharkies and is trying to get tickets for us today, but in the case that doesnt happen, wouldnt mind knowing what there will be left for tomorrow.

edit: not a season ticket holder, had other commitments (got married in may) knowing i wouldnt turn up to all games.

spider

Coach
general public sales are tomorrow dodger

unless of course you mate can pull some strings

The Dodger

First Grade
yeah i know that but im just trying to suss out whether there will be seating available, such as peter burns stand or even southern concourse, preferably at the halfway line.

SharkShocked

Bench
Whilst it's great having a home semi final.

The NRL really aren't fugging organized in running sh*t are they.

Club has been given no information parking costs times etc. Wish they'd just give the club certain guidelines and let them run the show, at least they are aware of how it works week to week.

Just managed to get 2 in ET Lower and there seem to be a few available because I was trying to get them as close to my season seat as possible and managed to score the row in front of me.

The Dodger

First Grade
Just managed to get 2 in ET Lower and there seem to be a few available because I was trying to get them as close to my season seat as possible and managed to score the row in front of me.
good stuff.

hopefully peter burns stand isnt totally gone by the morning.

thanks.

I can tell you know that the away ticket allocations are selling very well. The Away Grandstand seats seem to be exhausted already..

Bay 5,6,7 were also allocated for Raiders fans and bay 7 is apparently sold out too (no idea about 5 and 6).

I purchased my general admission tickets around Lunch time today, for those that believe in the pax system ( I don't) mine said 4152..

Should be a good crowd in (possible sell out?). Does Toyota Stadium hold these days, 21, 22k?

Last edited:

Quint

Juniors
So what do you guys suggest?
Just buy Gen addmiss ticks tomorrow or try PB stand Tcks????

SharkShocked

Bench
I'd say that the Peter Burns stand hasn't been entirely sold out and that there would be tickets left.

Seeing as members were only allowed to purchase their own season ticket + general admission tickets, unless the away season ticket holders have nabbed a whole heap of tickets, there should be spots left.

shadowboxer

First Grade
turned up sunday morning being a season ticket holder for general admission only, managed to buy tickets in et stand. They were meant to sell the tickets, but they did. I would turn up today and try your luck, worked for me

Quint

Juniors
What time tomorrow do they go on sale?
0500 start so hopefully should'nt be a problem...(Fingers crossed).

Craigshark

First Grade
Tomorrow, can you buy them from the club? Or do you have to go to a Ticketek outlet? Or is the club a Ticketek outlet?
Also, do they go on sale at 9am?
I need 3 tickets.. So the priority season seat holder thing did nothing for me!

runatme

Bench
I would get in real quick guys seems a lot of the et and peter burns stand will go to raiders supporters so much for a home semi

You can buy the at the booths outside the ground from 9am, same as buying them at any ticketek office.

Buying online is probably your best bet.

groggo

Juniors
we got 5 rows from the front et lower bay 21 at 9.30am sharkette was on the phone for 40mins

25 mins cant get thru
15mins on hold