What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

whats the situation with this weekends tickets?

Ausguy

Coach
i cant believe i have a wedding to go to. the rest of my family is going... damn september weddings... should be outlawed.

30 Year Sharkie

Juniors
Guys, on a somewhat related subject, I'm coming up to the game this weekend and my brother (who I understand is somehow connected to the secret handshake boys) has secured us seats in "The Cage". Now I didn't want to show my ignorance so I just said "yeah that's fine".

Should I be afraid??? ;)

BWNB

First Grade
Guys, on a somewhat related subject, I'm coming up to the game this weekend and my brother (who I understand is somehow connected to the secret handshake boys) has secured us seats in "The Cage". Now I didn't want to show my ignorance so I just said "yeah that's fine".

Should I be afraid??? ;)

Not at all...

chewsta

First Grade
Ive actually noticed one or two half decent sorts (ladies) in "the cage" lately...

BWNB

First Grade
Availability:
et grandstand upper Alloc. Exhausted
et lower/southern gs Limited seats only
peter burns stand Alloc. Exhausted
east & west conc Single seats only
general admission Available
away southern gs Alloc. Exhausted
away peter burns gs Alloc. Exhausted
away eastern conc Alloc. Exhausted

The Dodger

First Grade
great stuff.
will be a big crowd.

i got tickets in the eastern concourse
should be a good night... if cronulla wins that is...

BWNB

First Grade
All sold out now
Availability:
et grandstand upper Alloc. Exhausted
et lower/southern gs Alloc. Exhausted
peter burns stand Alloc. Exhausted
east & west conc Alloc. Exhausted
general admission Available
away southern gs Alloc. Exhausted
away peter burns gs Alloc. Exhausted
away eastern conc Alloc. Exhausted

S.R.

Juniors
Can only get a ticket to stand huh?
Lets hope they do a better job at keeping people from getting into the concourse seating and claiming that it's a General Admission area!

BWNB

First Grade
Can only get a ticket to stand huh?
Lets hope they do a better job at keeping people from getting into the concourse seating and claiming that it's a General Admission area!

O yes, but normally for the bigger games there are ushers at the entrys to the bays.

S.R.

Juniors
O yes, but normally for the bigger games there are ushers at the entrys to the bays.

The Manly game wasn't big enough????
Massive problems there from North Shore idiots claiming that they shouldn't have to pay extra for "sh!t seats".

Let's hope Canberra idiots aren't as ignorant!!!

yadamisha

Juniors
Look at your Ticket and the number in the corner is the no of tickets sold when you bought it.

Ground Record is roughly 22300, can't remember exact number. Was against Illawarra Scum on Anzac Day in 1999 I think and there was standing room only that day.

Don't know if the capacity of the ground has changed with the new stand but I think seating capacity is now close to 11000. Someone else may have exact figures.

Nuffs

Bench
the place was ridiculously packed that day.

i remember a lady in front of us going off deluxe because she couldn't sit on her fold out lounge chair. security just ended up picking up the chair and walking away with it

she was a dragons supporter. she deserved it.