What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's your favorite 90s movie?

vvvrulz

Coach
f**k you.....you forgot his best one of all..."Out for Justice".

?Yeah, but Richie ain't here! Know why? 'Cause he's a chickenshit f**kin' pussy asshole!?

"Anybody seen Ritcheeee"

:lol: So true, it was almost like a self-aware Steven Seagal parody

But man has he churned out some turds in the last decade or so.
In fact pretty much after around Fire Down Below it was straight into Don The Dragon Wilson territory. Serious D grade stuff.

T.S Quint

Coach
:lol: As a kid growing up, yeah action movies was everything in the 90s.

Home Alone was great fun at the time but man Culkin's performance pisses me off now, he was an annoying little twit.

Just remembered Gremlins! Classic.

Gremlins was released in 1984.
The sequel may have been 90's though. Can't remember.

Generalzod

Immortal
Con Air "put the bunny back in the box'
The Rock
Termninator 2
Hard Target

Last edited:

T.S Quint

Coach
So many of my favourites are from the 90's.

Some of the great movies ever made:
Shawshank Redemption
Pulp Fiction
Goodfellas
Unforgiven
Se7en
Terminator 2
Heat
Jurassic Park
Braveheart
Fight Club
Silence of the Lambs
saving Private Ryan
Toy Story
Toy Story 2
Fargo
LA Confidential
American History X

T.S Quint

Coach
How about some of the great action movies:

Speed
The Matrix
Total Recall
Die Hrd 2
Die Hard with a Vengeance
Under Siege
Point Break
The Last Boy Scout
Kindergarten Cop
The Rock
Mission: Impossible
Face/Off
Demolition Man
True Lies
Cliffhanger
Starship Troopers
Independence Day
Ronin
Last Action Hero

T.S Quint

Coach
Great comedies:

Dazed and Confused
Dumb and Dumber
Ace Ventura
Groundhog Day
Uncle Buck
Big Lebowski
Austin Powers
American Pie
BASEketball
City Slickers
Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey
Office Space
Hot Shots
Wayne's World
There's Something About Mary

Last edited:

T.S Quint

Coach
And a bunch of movies I may have once loved but could still consider guilty pleasures:

Clueless
Can't Hardly Wait
Problem Child
Don't Tell Mom the Babysitter's Dead
I Know What You Did Last Summer
Bad Boys
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Batman Forever
Wild Things
Deep Blue Sea

T.S Quint

Coach
f**k you.....you forgot his best one of all..."Out for Justice".

?Yeah, but Richie ain't here! Know why? 'Cause he's a chickenshit f**kin' pussy asshole!?

"Anybody seen Ritcheeee"

I've only ever seen the ending to that movie, but I've seen it about 50 times.
The final fight is one of the funniest things ever put on film. It's so completely one-sided, Segal just beats the crap out of the bad guy and doesn't get a hand put on him.

The dialogue in that scene is hilarious!
"What are you gonna do, are you gonna arrest me? I'M OUTTA BULLETS!"

This whole ending scene is great. Blows a guy's leg clean off just to start off with.
Careful - course language and violence.

[youtube]23y1cQ2waJ8[/youtube]

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
Forgot to add Universal Soldier. Could recite it word for word as a kid.

No wonder.

The two stars in that movie were the masters of the one syllable grunt and groan.

Van Damme and Lundgren. :lol: They should have thrown in Stallone to increase your vocabulary to double figures.

vvvrulz

Coach
No wonder.

The two stars in that movie were the masters of the one syllable grunt and groan.

Van Damme and Lundgren. :lol: They should have thrown in Stallone to increase your vocabulary to double figures.

Give Lundgren some credit, he's actually pretty articulate and nails the villain role in this.
The Expendables wasted him.

LESStar58

Referee
Someone else said it earlier... but my favorite 90s film is my favorite film of all time... Swingers.

LESStar58

Referee
No surprises I'm a Kevin Smith fan.

Clerks
Mallrats
Chasing Amy
Dogma

Chasing Amy is my favorite Kevin Smith film. The writing is exceptional but that's his greatest strength I think. I like his more recent stuff too except Jersey Girl which I refuse to see. Saw Cop Out recently. Liked it but definitely a departure from your regular "Kevin Smith film".

T.S Quint

Coach
Chasing Amy is my favorite Kevin Smith film. The writing is exceptional but that's his greatest strength I think. I like his more recent stuff too except Jersey Girl which I refuse to see. Saw Cop Out recently. Liked it but definitely a departure from your regular "Kevin Smith film".

Jersey Girl is a big step down from his earlier work, but I don't think it was all that bad.
It got a bad run in the press after all the 'Bennifer' crap that was going on at the time (as well as the utter failure of Gigli).

I'll watch Jersey Girl any day over Cop Out. For me, that is easily his worst movie. Not surprising considering it's the only one he didn't write himself.

I'm always changing which of his movies is my favourite. Some days it's Chasing Amy, then it might switch to Dogma, then onto Clerks or Mallrats. Overall it is probably a toss-up between Amy and Dogma.

Latest posts