What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's your favorite 90s movie?

:lol: So true, it was almost like a self-aware Steven Seagal parody

But man has he churned out some turds in the last decade or so.
In fact pretty much after around Fire Down Below it was straight into Don The Dragon Wilson territory. Serious D grade stuff.

am i the only one who thought don the dragon wilson movies were awesome ? i must of hired every martial arts film from 88-97 and thought most the b-grade stuff was awesome
Billy Blanks(Though and Deadly,talons of a eagle),Loren Avedon(no retreat no surrender 2,3,King of kickboxers)jeff speakman (the perfect weapon,street knight)jeff wincott(mission of justice) Mark Dacascos ( American Samurai,double dragon) sasha mitchell (kickboxer 2-4)David Bradley (american ninja 3-4-5) Gary daniels (white tiger)

a few other films i loved was bad boys(still one of my fave action films),death warrant,hard to kill,sudden death,out for justice,hard target,dark angel,showdown in little tokyo,wrong bet,double impact,time cop,Tremors,Cliffhanger,Chillfactor,the craft,mortal kombat,Blade,passenger 57,Friday,Money train,Demolition Man,die hard 2,jurassic park,Kindergarten Cop ,class act,High school high,happy gillmore,sunset park,eddie,celtic pride,Bullet proof and so many more

T.S Quint

Coach
Haha, Class Act. I used to love that movie. Had forgotten about it until you mentioned it.
Which now makes me think of House Party!

thorson1987

Coach
SLC Punk

[youtube]DILdeHgWF-U[/youtube]

Empire Records

[youtube]GkvKrATCHJE[/youtube]

Dragon: The Bruce Lee Story

[youtube]bnLr9UyK7VQ[/youtube]

Detroit Rock City

[youtube]JBTg_CW9kQQ[/youtube]

T.S Quint

Coach
Never seen SLC Punk.
Loved your other picks thorson. Some good memories being brought up in this thread.

RedVDave

First Grade
Terminator 2
Reservoir Dogs
Beavis & Butthead; Do America
Scream
Lock Stock and two Smoking Barrels
Jawbreaker
Home Alone
Blade
Austin Powers 1 & 2
Clueless
James Bond Goldeneye
Beverly Hills Cop 3
Face Off
The Craft
Wild Things
Shawshank Redemption
Nothing To Lose

So some of these movies I like in the 90's not so much now whilst others are timeless classics, also apologies if any are late 80's or early 00's my memory is not always the best.

Last edited: