What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

what's your favourite subway sub?

weasel

First Grade
Chicken pizziola!

The other day I was waiting outside a train station to get picked up by a friend and this american guy came up to me asking where the Subway was. Seeing how there was a Subway just around the corner I explained it to him several times and even pointed the place out to him before he said "No, the train station." I felt quite the fool.

poojar

Juniors
its gotta ba the Footlong Melt with a Chicken Fillett on it as well
its full of meat and cheese, i call it the heart attack sub

Cupid Stunt

weasel said:
Chicken pizziola!

The other day I was waiting outside a train station to get picked up by a friend and this american guy came up to me asking where the Subway was. Seeing how there was a Subway just around the corner I explained it to him several times and even pointed the place out to him before he said "No, the train station." I felt quite the fool.

Dont feel like a fool. You were standing out the front of a station, & although it's been a while since I've caught a train I can only guess that those suckers are still reasonably big & noisy. Unless you now add he was blind then I'll be buggered if I know how he missed it... :lol:

As for flavour: Chicken Teriyaki.

weasel

First Grade
Well the station is built into the side of a shopping centre so the entrance is kind of obscured. Although as soon as I'd finally understood what he meant and sent him on his way I noticed a large sign right where we were marked 'Train Station' pointing out the entrance.

Samwise

Bench
I love the meatball but its too fattening. Jarrod would never approve of me eating too many of these,

I usually get the 12" chickenbreast on wheat.

Anonymous

Juniors
First things first it has to be a footlong on Hearty Italian

I either go for Chicken Fillet or Itailian one with the salami :p

BJ

Juniors
I make my own up when i'm on my break.. i always try to do it otherwsie customer's always ask for what im having or make stupid comments.. and u just feel like saying shut up..

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I could nver go on a submarine.

I can't hold my breath for long enough.

Poida_Raider

Bench
the chicken fillet sub has always been kind to me.. but honestly, all subway subs are good!! well ok i havent had all of them, but they are still bloody good!

Raider_69

Post Whore
im partial to the Chicken Ranch with Cheese and Mayo on Cheese bread
hmmm, getting it tomz :mrgreen:

aphelion

Juniors
12 inch Meatball or Pizza sub on white, though I haven't been to Subway since I discovered Nando's.

Latest posts