What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

When do we call time?

Dibs

Bench
Has BA become a better coach or have the rule changes benefited us more so far this year?
I think BA is smart enough to make changes when things aren’t working. I think you can never underestimate the bounce of the ball factor and the negative spiral it can have and I think the rule changes have helped as well. In other words why not both?

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I think BA is smart enough to make changes when things aren’t working. I think you can never underestimate the bounce of the ball factor and the negative spiral it can have and I think the rule changes have helped as well. In other words why not both?
I think it is more likely that changes in the way the game is played have influenced outcomes so far.

strider

Post Whore
I dont think the rule changes are a large part of the spiral to shit or the re-emergence from shit .... just a small part

Gronk

Staff member
Is McPotter soley responsible?

The big reason we are winning is because tackles 1, 2 & 3 are made by Gutho, Fergo, Siva & Jennings. Thst leaves two plays for middle forwards on tha back of a quick ruck.

Our D is great. Confidence is high.

Agree that the refs allowing the game to flow is doing us a great service too.

Dibs

Bench
Was BA ever a bad coach to begin with? Did he need to become a better coach?
It’s really a rhetorical question either way as it’s very subjective and not really measurable but no I don’t think he ever was a bad coach but yes he Still should be continually improving

Bazal

Post Whore
It’s really a rhetorical question either way as it’s very subjective and not really measurable but no I don’t think he ever was a bad coach but yes he Still should be continually improving

Yeah look I was really just doing what Gary was doing further up the thread tbh

Latest posts