What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

When do we call time?

Gazzamatta

Coach
During Broncos V Chooks game the Eels V Warriors final score was announced.
Vautin. "Looks like Parramattas season is now officially over".
Gould. "Its was over a long time ago".

Noise

Coach

It’s no secret that what Has happened since the beginning of our off season to now has been an absolute shit show

Gazzamatta

Coach
Hints can come in many forms.
.The one you referred to.
. Kidwells appointment.
. Max's interview.
. Max saying that a HOFM will be recruited if needed.
. Hindy saying BA dosent like help and prefers to do things his way.
Eyes and ears open. There will be more as the pressure builds.
I honestly love BA and truly hope he gets success. Its not about winning and losing. As they say "its how you play the game". Regretably how we play wont win many games as its played in 2018.
Just my opinion of cause.

Hints can come in many forms.
.The one you referred to.
. Kidwells appointment.
. Max's interview.
. Max saying that a HOFM will be recruited if needed.
. Hindy saying BA dosent like help and prefers to do things his way.
Eyes and ears open. There will be more as the pressure builds.
I honestly love BA and truly hope he gets success. Its not about winning and losing. As they say "its how you play the game". Regretably how we play wont win many games as its played in 2018.
Just my opinion of cause.
Kidwell was appointed after it was already brought up that we were missing 3 or 4 staff members compared to last year. Same for the HOFM. Hindy is not BA's superior, is a dumb shit, and doesn't have anything to do with Parra.
I don't feel like going in to bat for BA but I won't be latching on to criticism, real or otherwise, from those who should also be in the firing line.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Absolutely no arguement mate. Scape goats are always required. Thats life. Hindy would have a fair idea what happening inside the club.
If BA has recruited his support staff and didnt fight for whatever then he is at least part of the problem. Is this the case? Who knows. Anything is possible given whats happening on the field and how it will effect sponsorship and our homecoming in 2019.

hindy111

Post Whore

Id say the Duke has inside info of the club....

strider

Post Whore
Im not jumping ship to the sooky lala brigade, but f**k me we were a shambles on the sideline tonight

Twice players were sent on the field only to be dragged back off - Nuikore didnt know wtf was going on when the poor bugger was to get on for his debut.... terrible communication - you'd hope people would be on the same page about such simple shit

Gazzamatta

Coach
Id say the Duke has inside info of the club....
He knows footy buddy and hes not blind.
This could be why BA got the shi*s with the Media over the Mansour to The Eels question. All the talk was it was a done deal. Have a feeling The Sauce did a backflip. Gus wins again. Probably convinced him his career would nosedive in B&G.

Noise

Coach
Im not jumping ship to the sooky lala brigade, but f**k me we were a shambles on the sideline tonight

Twice players were sent on the field only to be dragged back off - Nuikore didnt know wtf was going on when the poor bugger was to get on for his debut.... terrible communication - you'd hope people would be on the same page about such simple shit

That’s a pretty good indication that the preparation of the team is unsatisfactory

strider

Post Whore
That’s a pretty good indication that the preparation of the team is unsatisfactory
I actually think the final decisions to keep the players on the field was correct - tht came from BA via quit surprisingly long walkie talkie convos .... i just dont understand how twice we managed to drag players off the field and the replacements get all the way on only to drag em back off .... it was shambollick