What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

When do we call time?

Bazal

Post Whore
I wasn’t talking about subsequent years. I said the final year he was there. If you don’t think the performance of the players was significantly effected by them not getting paid you are kidding yourself.

That's not what I was saying at all and you know it. Tinkler not paying people was absolutely a problem, the bloke spent way above his means and wound up short of his obligations. But on field performance in one season isn't why Bennett f**ked that club

I don’t know much about Newcastle juniors but who did they lose (that was quality) in the time Bennett was there?

I can't say I've asked for a list honestly, because ultimately this is all just info from conversations over a beer and I don't care that much about individual names, but TPJ is one that jumps out immediately.

Much like our juniors under guys like DA though, it's not so much about the players that came/left/stayed, it's about the damage done to the program through neglect and through coaching and staff appointments. Bennett, for example, told Garth Brennan there was no position for him because Wayne wanted to appoint his own staff. We all know the hand Brennan played in building up Penrith's juniors, don't we @hindy111? He also sent Rip Taylor packing...for those who may not remember, Rip was an integral part of our lower grade successes when we had a strong lower grade setup prior to the DA/SK/Sticky days. He replaced these high calibre staff with Rick Stone and Mick Crawley.

Bazal knows exactly what happend.

He must of read foxsports and some internet forums.

No actually it's straight from a bloke who is a club founder, former board member, former chairman, and life member. I've told you that already. And I don't know "exactly" what happened, I just know a shitload more than you do.

TL/DR I think we're mad if we sign Wayne Bennett as head coach because he's past it.[/quote][/QUOTE]

hindy111

Post Whore
That's not what I was saying at all and you know it. Tinkler not paying people was absolutely a problem, the bloke spent way above his means and wound up short of his obligations. But on field performance in one season isn't why Bennett f**ked that club

I can't say I've asked for a list honestly, because ultimately this is all just info from conversations over a beer and I don't care that much about individual names, but TPJ is one that jumps out immediately.

Much like our juniors under guys like DA though, it's not so much about the players that came/left/stayed, it's about the damage done to the program through neglect and through coaching and staff appointments. Bennett, for example, told Garth Brennan there was no position for him because Wayne wanted to appoint his own staff. We all know the hand Brennan played in building up Penrith's juniors, don't we @hindy111? He also sent Rip Taylor packing...for those who may not remember, Rip was an integral part of our lower grade successes when we had a strong lower grade setup prior to the DA/SK/Sticky days. He replaced these high calibre staff with Rick Stone and Mick Crawley.

No actually it's straight from a bloke who is a club founder, former board member, former chairman, and life member. I've told you that already. And I don't know "exactly" what happened, I just know a shitload more than you do.

TL/DR I think we're mad if we sign Wayne Bennett as head coach because he's past it.
[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

You know f**k all more then me.

#chinesewhispers

Gary Gutful

Post Whore

You know f**k all more then me.

#chinesewhispers[/QUOTE]

Do your secret tennis camera feeds also cover NRL?[/QUOTE]
Just the Panthers dressing sheds.

hindy111

Post Whore
Gary its dinner time

images

hindy111

Post Whore
Gary......You know you want it. Comes with juices. Cmon Gary.

Your drooling arent you.

Your pathetic.

Bazal

Post Whore
Yes I have connections and that is a fact. I also have acess to information thst I am unable to share but I do best too give clues....

Funny how you have connections in so many places but only ever mention it when you can't refute something with an actual point...

hindy111

Post Whore
Funny how you have connections in so many places but only ever mention it when you can't refute something with an actual point...

I win. I always win. I have developed loop holes into every arguement so I its impossible for me not to win.

You've been loopholed by the master.

Bazal

Post Whore
I win. I always win. I have developed loop holes into every arguement so I its impossible for me not to win.

You've been loopholed by the master.

Actually you just look like a bloke without an argument....better have a cup of tea and reflect, I reckon