What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

When is Tuqiri contracted til?

Moffo

Referee
Anyone know?

A mate of mine spotted him up on the GC during the week, having a look around town with some very interesting people!

I think he'll come back to league at some point in the future

Steelers4eva

Juniors
Don't know moffo but I hope the NRL decide to use his wages in yawnion as a guide for his salary cap worth? Don't think too many clubs would be willing to use up $500k + of thier salary caps to buy a winger. He jumped ship, let him stay there. League has survived his absence.

HannahMc

Juniors
I may be thinking of someone else, but I believe it's until 2008. I MIGHT be wrong though, so don't quote me on it.

I dislike the guy... So I hope he stays where he is. Tame Tupou is awesome for the Broncos anyway, and has the potential to be better.

Mr Saab

Referee
Bobby DIGital said:
I dislike the guy... So I hope he stays where he is. Tame Tupou is awesome for the Broncos anyway, and has the potential to be better.

I would rather Lote than Tame.
Tame has been solid for the Broncos. Awesome? I wouldnt go that far after 10 first grade games

Azkatro

First Grade
Look at our wingers at the moment. We've got an embarassment of centres and fullbacks but few international-class wingers.

Palms

Juniors
I reckon he might have a look at the option of coming back to league after the 2007 world cup. He would of achieved his goal of playing in a rugby world cup, lets face it it is was the reason he left in the first place (along with money) Wouldn't mind seeing him back at all..

Calixte

First Grade
Palms said:
I reckon he might have a look at the option of coming back to league after the 2007 world cup. He would of achieved his goal of playing in a rugby world cup, lets face it it is was the reason he left in the first place (along with money) Wouldn't mind seeing him back at all..

"Along with the money..." :lol:

Latest posts