What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

When O When ?

MilitaryShark

Juniors
I know there are some people on this forum who are very close to the inside information when it comes to player movements.

Can anyone tell me if we really are going hard after anyone left on the market or are we just happy with the team we have and will just see what bargains are left at the end of the trade rush ??

jc155776

Coach
Oh and

MilitaryShark said:
I know there are some people on this forum who are very close to the inside information when it comes to player movements.

Can anyone tell me if we really are going hard after anyone left on the market or are we just happy with the team we have and will just see what bargains are left at the end of the trade rush ??

Your racist

spider

Coach
MilitaryShark said:

SLE.....we both know you have the scoop....im suprised you have not posted it yet??? You must be itching too post it?

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Bastard_Squad said:
When you don't know the difference between you're and your, you have to wonder ^ you're on about.

Word missing there by any chance Senior Sargeant Grammar?

Like the word "what" for example.

:lol:
:lol:

SpiderShark said:
SLE.....we both know you have the scoop....im suprised you have not posted it yet??? You must be itching too post it?

Must be in a Committee meeting with the Inner Tube at the moment.

roboshark

Coach
what about the bryce gibbs rumour- is that true or have we got more chance of signing barry gibbs ( from the bee gees)

Sideline Eye

Juniors
Sharks pretty confident after today's meeting.
Stuart did the hard sell, better club, lesser money.
Hannay in town soon to visit friends.