What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

When submitting a game plan......

Misty Bee

First Grade
Now that all the squads are complete (yay!!!) it's time to get the game plans right.

A few points to remember.

1) There are 6 interchanges. Yes, it is possible to interchange on the first minute. Interchanges can take place on the 1st, 21st, 41st and 61st minutes only. That's because of changes I have made to the program.

2) Don't try and put that bench winger in the front row!!!!!

3) With game plans, you can't order the same players to boost their attack and defence at the same time. Otherwise they'll just get knackered, and the boost will cancel out.

4) Any problems, please don't hesitate to ask.

Let the trials begin!

Dogs Of War

Coach
How about which players consitute the right side attack and left side attack.

ie : Right Side attack = player #'s 2, 3, 11?

Misty Bee

First Grade
I take the left and right to mean how the opposition sees them on the field.

Therefore, LEFT = 2, 3, 12. RIGHT = 4, 5, 11.

Also, FRONT = 8, 9, 10. HALVES = 6, 7. ASSIST = 1, 13.

Dogs Of War

Coach
Tupac Shakur said:
If you substitute a player that started the match, can he come back on later in the game?

No one actually comes off the field. The player you put on just goes into that part of the field. Thus you can have up to 17 players on the field at once!!!!

bartman

Immortal
Along with your chosen boosts and their timings from your interchange plan, and attack/defence instructions in the game plan, the make-up of your starting line-up - players selected in particular positions/jerseys (forming zones of left, right, front, halves, assist as above) can also be a key part of how each game unfolds...

Good luck all.

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
I'm still a little confused.

If we get 6 interchanges with only 4 players and no-one comes off, who can we name as our 5th and 6th interchange?

rabs

Staff member
Tupac Shakur said:
I'm still a little confused.

If we get 6 interchanges with only 4 players and no-one comes off, who can we name as our 5th and 6th interchange?

they probably just move from where the were put previously (if used on the interchange already) into the new area nominated

Big Mick

Referee
Ur interchange players come on in short bursts is how i understand it.

They come on for 10 minutes, inject life and then come off.

Big Mick said:
Ur interchange players come on in short bursts is how i understand it.

They come on for 10 minutes, inject life and then come off.

Thats right but I thought it was 20 minutes

swoop

Juniors
Misty you should post an example for the new guys, like you've done in the past.

A state of origin game with teams and game plan.

Latest posts