What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

When submitting a game plan......

bartman

Immortal
Actually I thought if you instructed to "attack right", your right would be attacking the other team's "left"?

Ghoulies

Bench
bartman said:
Actually I thought if you instructed to "attack right", your right would be attacking the other team's "left"?

Great now I'm confused... I had to change my gameplan before because I thought attack right meant your left attacking their right, maybe Misty should specify ;-)

bartman

Immortal
Sure he will clear it up for us all - just shows you keep learning things no matter how old or new you are at this ;-)

Bronco Boy

Juniors
I agree with Bartman, that's how I've always done it.... :D I'd feel like a dill if i've been doing it wrong for two seasons! :?

bartman

Immortal
Well either way's cool, as long as we're all doing it the same from this season on :lol:

Misty Bee

First Grade
No wonder Esco boys dominate the comp!!! :lol: :lol:

If you order an "right attack", you are ordering YOUR right to attack THEIR left.

In short you are ordering your right side to attack. Trus your players to know that they will attack the left, as no right side player has yet ballsed up a coaches plan and attacked the middle. ;-)

rabs

Staff member
I have another Question for either Misty, bart or any of the experienced coaches

I've read on here that the fire em up token will negate a hoodoo or home ground advantage

however, if a team has the home ground advantage, and the hoodoo advantage in the same game, and then decides to use the fire em up token as well (dumb though it may be), - will there be a triple boost? or a double boost if you have the hoodoo advantage and use a fire em up?

Misty Bee

First Grade
rabs said:
I have another Question for either Misty, bart or any of the experienced coaches

I've read on here that the fire em up token will negate a hoodoo or home ground advantage

however, if a team has the home ground advantage, and the hoodoo advantage in the same game, and then decides to use the fire em up token as well (dumb though it may be), - will there be a triple boost? or a double boost if you have the hoodoo advantage and use a fire em up?

Triple boost.

bartman

Immortal
Yeah, maybe worth considering if you think you'll need a for and against boost to make it into 8th spot or something...?

Otherwise tokens are best for negating a hoodoo, home ground, or a high placed team, or continuing a grudge :D .

Misty Bee

First Grade
IMHO, tokens are best used if you think the game will be tight, and you need to win it. I't also handy to gain a coaches point against the points start - and take a point of a competetor

Jono078

Referee
Im not really sure on this boost thing? So say in the 1st quater I can say number 7 to boost attack for example ?

here is an interchange plan for my rnd 1 match.

20th minute:Reynoldson Front Row
20th minute: Chan Front Row

In the second quater I have given the Front row everything
My Game Plan would of read Attack Front Row.

Hope that helps.
8)

Latest posts