What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

when you know your team is gonski.

chiana

Juniors
No Problems Quigs. It's a $1.90 with the start. I'm not prepared to back us without the start. :D

Quigs

Immortal
Hey I was just on the ABC radio chatting about Monday Night Rugby League

i'm a celebrity

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

chiana

Juniors
Quigs said:
any late changes to the run on side

cheers
declared idiot #88
Quigs

Might have to place Chaos in a different position. Seems no one wants to throw him the ball.

:(

As long as you start a brawl in the first scrum we will be fine. Even plant one on the ref if you want.

chiana

Juniors
Quigs said:
Hey I was just on the ABC radio chatting about Monday Night Rugby League

i'm a celebrity

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Ah Quigs, you have been a celebrity for a long time now. Who did you chat too and what station?

Quigs

Immortal
Was the Qld State Wide ABC - my new friend Steve asked the question what the punters thought of Monday Night League. I told him - its a money making exercise, same as late night GF's and away strips.

Also told him I was a 40 years Sharks supporter and one day we will win. One day.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

chiana

Juniors
Quigs said:
Was the Qld State Wide ABC - my new friend Steve asked the question what the punters thought of Monday Night League. I told him - its a money making exercise, same as late night GF's and away strips.

Also told him I was a 40 years Sharks supporter and one day we will win. One day.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Congrats Quigs. I hope everyone listening took heed to your wisdom.

When we do win the GF imagine what an awesome party it will be. Once the ice is broken we will win many more. I just hope it's in my lifetime. :roll:

Quigs

Immortal
I just hope they keep my life support going long enough for me to appreciate it.

Do they keep 106 year olds on life support for long?

Cheers
Declared idiot #88
Quigs

Stonecutter

First Grade
you know you're gonski when the ref says this about your team when you score a try to the video ref. "Bit different to how we expected," "Bit of a running game."

Quigs

Immortal
Been there done that

The big claim to fame is having one on the singing ship

pic01-ship.jpg

Now thats class

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

chiana

Juniors
spider said:
i will run nude up the main street of emu park when we do

Perhaps we could sell tickets to an event like that. Imagine the marketing potential.

30 Year Sharkie

Juniors
Just for a bit of balance, as the pain from yet another wasted weekend slowly fades ..

You know your team's still a chance when ...

.. you look at the table after a performance that bad and you're still 4 points ahead of the stains.....

Can I just say that I've read and re-read this thread a number of times today and the first post does not lose any of the magic each time. Gets a big laugh every time.

Well done carch - one of the funniest things I've read or heard in a very long time. An all time classic!!

Quigs

Immortal
I know my friends in the Stains Room are talking about where they are going to put the spoon.

Its a toss up between Doust and Brown. But Doust is the hot favorite to be waddling like a duck come September.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs