What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

When's Next Years Draw Coming Out?

the_knights_rule

First Grade
no probs.
i cant wait for the new draw to come out cos i start planning what games im going to and it makes next season seem closer

Johns-All-Day

Juniors
the_knights_rule said:
no probs.
i cant wait for the new draw to come out cos i start planning what games im going to and it makes next season seem closer
I agree! But if the first five games are away then that means it will be ages till I get to go back to Newcastle. :cry:

the_knights_rule

First Grade
I agree! But if the first five games are away then that means it will be ages till I get to go back to Newcastle.

so your all coming back are you?

seeing as the first five games are away does that mean the stadium will be finished for our first home game?

i cant wait for the first home game ill definatley be making the trip up!

Johns-All-Day

Juniors
the_knights_rule said:
so your all coming back are you?
Yep, legallyblonde and stevo and I will be there again for sure! Feel free to come and say hello if you see us next time! :) I can't believe we were sitting directly in front of you ... what a small world!

the_knights_rule

First Grade
Yep, legallyblonde and stevo and I will be there again for sure! Feel free to come and say hello if you see us next time! I can't believe we were sitting directly in front of you ... what a small world!

lol yeh a very small world! next time ill say hi ;-)
newcastle is one of those place that you just have to come back to!

LeagueisNo1

Juniors
IanG said:
Just wondering if anybody knows when next season's draw will be released.

The NRL draw will be released at the annual NRL conference in early December which involves each of the 15 NRL head coaches and captains.

northey

First Grade
get to start planning what games to go to when it comes out... the knights v penrith at penrith... and the last game of the season at the EAS are definates :clap:

tinkerbell

Juniors
the knights v penrith at penrith

I planned to go to this game at the start of this season with a friend of mine who is a panther supporter but one of our friends, being very inconsiderate, had her 21st that night, so we couldn't go. :(
I hate how non-football fans plan events without organising them around footy games!

hope we get the knights at sunny stadium! this time gidley will break his leg kicking the field goal (now that i say that knights will win by 79 points)

Misanthrope

Staff member
hope we get the knights at sunny stadium! this time gidley will break his leg kicking the field goal

Wouldn't surprise me on that sandpit. :p

At least you only have to sit through one humiliation at our hands next year. ;)

Kaz

junior
chriswalkerbush said:
hope we get the knights at sunny stadium! this time gidley will break his leg kicking the field goal

Wouldn't surprise me on that sandpit. :p

At least you only have to sit through one humiliation at our hands next year. ;)

Did you forget the Broncos beat the Knights at EAS this year.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Yeah, there was a controversy free match. We choked, plain and simple. Had every chance to win that game, and managed to drop the ball over the line.

Kaz

junior
chriswalkerbush said:
Yeah, there was a controversy free match. We choked, plain and simple. Had every chance to win that game, and managed to drop the ball over the line.

:lol: :lol:

And a knock on by Ennis.

They did have every chance to win the game, but didn't.

*melliez*

Juniors
Yeah that's true... won't happen again next year...

I have already decided that I will be attending the games against the dragons and eels, as for the rest of the season I dunno..

I have considered making the trip to NZ (if we play over there) and also to Melbourne and Brisbane, but I dunno yet, I will have to see closer to the season on those.

I will be attending as many games as I can next season, in particular the games in Sydney.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Now that I'm finally going to be living in Newcastle, I intend to go to every game within train distance. Every home game, and any Sydney games I can get too. That means I'll only have to sit out games against Canberra, New Zealand, Brisbane, North Queensland, and Melbourne during the 'away' portion of the season.

legallyblonde

Juniors
Johns-All-Day said:
the_knights_rule said:
no probs.
I agree! But if the first five games are away then that means it will be ages till I get to go back to Newcastle. :cry:

My guess is we wont be down again till august or september again Ames. I'm getting 2 weeks off in May to go to Bali, so wont be able to get holidays again until September....and you girls aren't goin without me :p