What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where abouts will the Gold Coast Titans finish next season?

Where will the Titans finish in 2007?

• 1st-4th

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • 5th-8th

Votes: 27 21.6%
  • 9th-12th

Votes: 59 47.2%
  • 13th-16th

Votes: 37 29.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

weasel

First Grade
Even if they're hopeless they should still finish 14th, Cronulla and Souths have a mortgage on the bottom two imo.

yobbo84

Coach
weasel said:
Even if they're hopeless they should still finish 14th, Cronulla and Souths have a mortgage on the bottom two imo.

Ha! The Titans top squad is worse than Souths next year..

imasharkie

Coach
If Stuart supercoach Raper is our coach, then they'll definetly finish in front of us.

I have to agree with the majority that their season hinges on their injury list.

9th - 12th IMO

>zuzu<

Juniors
Capable backline. Aging (But still good) Halves combo. Not so great forwards.

Bailey, Lafranchi, Minichello and Stosic are great signing, but they have a mixed bag in there front line.

Im saying near the bottom of the table. If there depth is tested early, then possible WS contenders. But if they gel well in trials, and click mid-season with little injuries, bottom 8 wouldnt suprise me at all.

sheldy

Juniors
I think they will do alright but the only thing that is going to hold them back is whether they gell as a team or not. Take the Rabbitohs for example, they have fairly good players but they arnt gelled as a team. This will probably happen to the Titans as well but miracles do happen...

brooksy19

Bench
legend said:
Don't rate the halves either. Prince and Campbell are long past their best.
:lol: Prince long past his best ? What 1 year after steering a team to a premiership is a long time now ?.. You're a certified goose.