What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

where am i gonna stay 4 7's sydney on jan 24th??

knights 2004

Juniors
im from newy, and me and some mates are going to sevens, but we dont know where to stay very very cheaply in sydney.
u know wat im saying?
u picking up wat im putting down?

wat suburb is aussie stadium in?
does anyone know anyone cheap accomoadation places near there?

Raider_69

Post Whore
Aussie Stadium is in the city, right near Fox Studios
i live in the penrith area, and the Blue Catle Dog is a good place, pretty cheap too, only 1 - 1.5 hours by public transport from the stadium

The Observer

Staff member
Aussie Stadium is in Moore Park, not far from the CBD and walking distance from Central Station.

Glenn

First Grade
There is a backpackers place across the road from Moore Park.. the Captain Cook Hotel..I am prety sure its part of the nomads chain... try www.nomads.com.au

simon says

First Grade
Look for the Formula One hotel chains.They have small rooms with four bunks in them.....i think its 60 bucks a night,so if you have 4 of you its 15 bucks a night,you cant get better than that.

I used to live in St Peters which is close to Erskineville station and a Formula one.The train from central its about two stops.

Hope this helps you,try ringing em up before ya go.

Cheers.....

bob_the_knight

Juniors
Hey, im one of knights 2004s mates, all good suggestions i spose, do u hav phone numbers.

Simon says, we were talking about formula 1 motels, but we couldn't find one near the stadium. Do u hav a phone number, cause we dont live in or even near the city, so its hard to find info about it. nor do we know our way around the city :? :?

Bluebag

Juniors
The Formula 1 is not close to public transport, I would suggest the Doncaster hotel at Kensington or even the Ritz Hotel at Hurstville which are cheap. They are both close to transport with the Doncaster only a short ride on the bus. The Ritz is owned by Steve Bowden and is a very nice pub.

Latest posts