What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where are the signings??

EelDredd

Juniors
Speaking of new boss who was that I saw around the club the other day? He looked famiar but just can't quite put my finger on who it was...

images

?

Green River Eel

Juniors
Darkie's missing you sweetheart.
Phil is absolutely disgusted at your joining 'the enemy' and it will take a hell of a lot more than a personal message or 'certain favours' to 'pull' him back onside....if you know what I mean!?

You've been found out and you know it sook!

Now, impress me with you immense football knowledge Grub...

Jesus your a simple straw clutcher, i'll just let your posts do all the talking, as i said its like taking lollies from a baby..

emjaycee

Coach
Or better yet they could play out their lovers' tiff on another site.

One of them has had 28 posts in less than a week on this site and 25 of them have included a personal attack on one person or another.

Nice to see we're getting quality on here. :sarcasm:

Suitman

Post Whore
One of them has had 28 posts in less than a week on this site and 25 of them have included a personal attack on one person or another.

That figure isn't that great.

Sounds like the other site on a daily basis

What a surprise.

Green River Eel

Juniors

Maybe you could start a petition about it, but instead of addressing it to me you could address it to the other new guys on the site, thus keeping with the great intellect of your last embarrassingly naive petition.

How is the petition going anyway? Gee it was a good one..:roll:

You should team up with Toby Mongo, that would be a force to be reckoned with..

Jodeci

Bench

Who the hell are we talking about?

Gee there are a few other there whom I'd like to meet and educate them

Green River Eel

Juniors
Stagger has won that award for the past 4 years

Staggers ok, but because he looks like Tattoo from Fantasy Island he thinks he has a licence to be a clown, but i dont mind old henries dream, he can give it and take it so thats a good thing..:D

Latest posts