What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where are they now?

paulquinn49

Bench
forumers not players (i was never gonna do a serious thread now was i?)

so where have all these people gone?

thickos
ultima
montz
MR206 or whatever he goes by now
koan (not that i know who he/she is but he/she is our mod)

someone is on my msn list from here but i dont know who it is

if anyone can remember anyone else and doesnt know where they are just add em here and maybe we could make a rememberance wall as a sticky in here that would be swell

Paullyboy

Coach
MR206 is still on here somewhere I think, but under a new name. From memory they had a cool signature thing.

Ultima decided to stop coming to the forums half way through the season but then came back towards the end, he may have gone on another hiatus

Montz im not to sure about, I used to chat to her a bit on MSN but its been a while since ive seen her online

Never heard of Koan

And im not sure what happened with Thickos

paulquinn49

Bench
you were a regular then its like you got a life and left or something. sellout

does anyone else remember anyone who used to be here thats not around anymore?

Montz

Juniors
I'm still here, just don't come online much anymore. I mainly read though.

Thickos, just busy still reads a bit of this site i think.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Anyone here in contact with Bay

i really really miss his weekly call with Macca!!!

COME BACK BAY!
COME BACK!

paulquinn49

Bench
Best thread ever

whoever started this thread is my new god

someone else who hasnt been around is ILMM

i think she is the person on my msn im not sure tho

thickos

First Grade
I'm here!! Just a little busy writing my honours thesis :D I'll be back bigger and stronger in the off-season :D

BTW, I wrote the end-of-season review so don't bitch that i havent been putting in the hard yards LOL

hrundi99

First Grade
I was going to say that Montz and Thickos were probably busy entertaining each other...

:D :oops: :D

Montz

Juniors
:eek: hrundi99 :eek: LOL how'd you know? :D :p

ILMM is going well, got a REAL call from the Man Mark McLinden himself, but i shouldn't say much else. I don't know wether she still wonders around here though...

paulquinn49

Bench
Montz said:
:eek: hrundi99 :eek: LOL how'd you know? :D :p

ILMM is going well, got a REAL call from the Man Mark McLinden himself, but i shouldn't say much else. I don't know wether she still wonders around here though...

holy crap was Bay with Mark?????? Oh the adventures they must be getting up to :cry: they would be giving Fyshwick such the working with all those skanky :shock: ... um fireworks... yeah skanky fireworks

paulquinn49

Bench
kaon said:
I've never heard of koan either. :roll:

:roll:

Dont roll your eyes at me assclown

Do you even know how loved and respected I am on this forum? I suggest you take some time away from these forums to think about what you have done.

the great Bay56 is still on the raiders debate page, debating with Ferrett. he knows we are here but the sucka dont wanna come and join the party.

bucko

Juniors
I think you'll find the name's Kaon, and he's been in America for awhile, and hasn't been able to post as frequently.

bucko

Juniors
And Ultima is still going, just informed me he's been extremely busy with working commitments, but will be back next year.

Latest posts