What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

where can i buy old St George Dragon merchandise

STG-MACCA

Bench
yeah those jersey's are like hens teeth.

I have a couple that I have accumulated over the years, but most are too small for me as I was accumulating as I was growing up and wearing them.

A few years ago I won an auction on Ebay for $50 for an adult size and it's great to have one that I can wear but they don't wash to well, the penfolds logo cracks very easily.

STG-MACCA

Bench
my reg , jonny and chang must be worth N.Z.

Seriously, would you even contemplate selling them?
The thing with memorabilia (and there is a few collectors on this site - St.Benny is one) it is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it and in most cases it's worth more to you then the next person.

I have a couple of unique pieces that were never sold but I wouldn't sell them to anyone ever.

I have looked at picking up some of the more expensive pieces that are advertised from time to time, but I would never get it for an investment as I would never sell it and it's a hell of alot invested to sit on your wall.

If I had a business, different story.

Each to their own.

BigNormProvan

Juniors
But i have a Westmont Jersey as well. They are still my favourite Saints jumper, with the boomerang westmont and NSWRL badges on the front and penfolds blazed on it. I like the shape of the numbers and the white shadow background behind the red sponsor and number. Unfortunately not for sale. Best jersey of all time.

Oh yeah!! To right, mate. I had a Westmont jersey with the 7 on the back and sides, can't remember if it was for Haddock or Linnane. It was my game jersey back in the day, got pinched from my car which was parked out the front of a Wynyard railway station years ago. The pricks also nabbed a 'throwback' jersey that had only been signed by Saints Internationals - Coyne, Gourley, Billy, Chook, Gaz (Reg), Albert, Walshy, Brad Mackay = Priceless. I'm still shattered.

Big Norm

Saint Doc

Coach
Finally- a new Saints 90’s retro jersey!

IMG_5889.jpeg

Finally- a new Saints 90’s retro jersey!

View attachment 87369
Hope retro is cool

I wore that last week end :)

Latest posts